gym rat
    gym rat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2833

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    5Dimes had vast sums of money behind them.

It's not a surprise that Betanysports have to adjust their risk level to handle the influx of old 5D clients.

And it's probably good for the long term that they are addressing their leaks fast.
    It's great that they want to remain financially solvent however $75 for reduced juice and a max forty dollar bet is pretty ridiculous.

Can you at least pound that $40 max bet a few times before the line changes?

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by gym rat View Post
    It's great that they want to remain financially solvent however $75 for reduced juice and a max forty dollar bet is pretty ridiculous.

nope

and one particular bet today with max of $37.50 i haven't been able to rebet at any price for 4 hours

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9318

Hopefully it improves once they have a handle on the situation.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17167

I guess I shouldn't feel too bad about my $250 limits on reduced juice with BAS. BTW, I requested a $3k check on Monday and just received it (2 days!). Even better the payout was free as I hadn't requested one in the past 30 days.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Another payout in around 21 hours to BTC wallet today.............10k is the max every 7 days.

This time however, phone and email verification required.

gym rat

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Another payout in around 21 hours to BTC wallet today.............10k is the max every 7 days.

So your limits are slashed like many others at BAS? What are your current limits?

milwaukee mike

So your limits are slashed like many others at BAS? What are your current limits?
    no idea how fishhead and the rest of the bing bongs can have limits high enough to make 10k withdrawals... i was limited to max $75 (less on minor sports/props/etc) within a day

milwaukee mike

it's the freaking world series and i'm limited to $37 on a team total bookmaker 500, betonline 1000, bas 37

$45.00 $37.50 Pending 10/21/20 8:08pm MLB Baseball 953 Tampa Bay Rays 1st 5 Innings Over 1½ -120* vs Los Angeles Dodgers (Fixed Price)

HedgeHog

"Pounding" a $40 bet? LOL, is there such a thing as pounding such a small amount? It's like a mouse having sex with an elephant and exclaiming "take it all bitch"!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: deeppckts

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15829

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    it's the freaking world series and i'm limited to $37 on a team total bookmaker 500, betonline 1000, bas 37

$45.00 $37.50 Pending 10/21/20 8:08pm MLB Baseball 953 Tampa Bay Rays 1st 5 Innings Over 1½ -120* vs Los Angeles Dodgers (Fixed Price)
    I have a $250 limit FWIW

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    no idea how fishhead and the rest of the bing bongs can have limits high enough to make 10k withdrawals... i was limited to max $75 (less on minor sports/props/etc) within a day
    Tony's old notes complimentary about your skills probably...

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Tony's old notes complimentary about your skills probably...
    even from beyond the grave he's aggravating me!

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90422

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post

How did you meet r/o with these baby limits?

Something doesn’t smell right.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by Microphone View Post
    I have a $250 limit FWIW
    $33.75 here. My friend, who was new at 5Dimes before their departure, and therefore wasn't limited, has a $500 limit on this line at BAS. I'm guessing that's the standard max bet.

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

Wonder what they did to the DynamicLines?

gym rat

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post

I was wondering this too.

muelasdegallo
    muelasdegallo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1006

you have the option of not getting a bonus

gym rat

Quote Originally Posted by muelasdegallo View Post
    you have the option of not getting a bonus
    Oh so has it been confirmed that if you do not take a bonus , they will not cut your limits ?

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post

I was wondering this too.
    Has Fishhead said that he'd been given baby limits? I didn't think so.

To be clear, these $40 limits people are complaining about are not standard.

muelasdegallo
    muelasdegallo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1006

Oh so has it been confirmed that if you do not take a bonus , they will not cut your limits ?
    Would you explain why your limits were cut? I'm not a defender of BAS by any means I genuinely would like to know why limits were cut but nobody ever says what type of action got there limits cuts

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by muelasdegallo View Post
    Would you explain why your limits were cut? I'm not a defender of BAS by any means I genuinely would like to know why limits were cut but nobody ever says what type of action got there limits cuts
    same as every book (except bookmaker/bol)... if you just make random dumb bets you keep high limits, if you bet stuff like quarters/props/team totals/etc then they run scared and cut limits, and move lines just because someone they think is sharp made a $37 bet

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Has anyone who is semi-sharp been able to keep limits > $100? I don't really care either way, but trying to decide if it's even worth the hassle of sending a small deposit or not.

luckyland4
    luckyland4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 709

does https://wager.betanysports.eu/livelines/ work for anyone? Apparently is their replacement for dynamic lines except the page does not work for me. Can also be visited by going to the BAS main page, clicking on "explore", then "live lines". They are saying the page is working but I have had 0 success from 2 different devices.

Brewcity
    Brewcity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4946

Quote Originally Posted by luckyland4 View Post
    does https://wager.betanysports.eu/livelines/ work for anyone? Apparently is their replacement for dynamic lines except the page does not work for me. Can also be visited by going to the BAS main page, clicking on "explore", then "live lines". They are saying the page is working but I have had 0 success from 2 different devices.
    Dynamic lines works fine. Look at post #158

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by luckyland4 View Post
    Not found here too.

I noticed 5Dimes have changed their live lines URL to https://www.5dimes.eu/odds/

Maybe that update will be coming to BAS soon.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

What kind of payout times are people getting from them? Is 72 hours normal?

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Taking all week for a simple payout. Must be because they are loathe to pay while BTC is on the upswing. Not cool. On day 4 here. Had to phone and email confirmation again, for some reason.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    Taking all week for a simple payout. Must be because they are loathe to pay while BTC is on the upswing. Not cool. On day 4 here. Had to phone and email confirmation again, for some reason.
    Very concerning. Especially with all the new funding they got.

DR225
    DR225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

They just paid out on the election bets, which I'm really, really happy about. I had resigned myself to waiting until January.

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Giving credit where credit is due. Some things about this book (taking away NASCAR betting a couple of weeks after I joined etc.) pissed me off. Also not grading Biden-Trump Saturday when they said they would.

Graded Biden-Trump first thing Sunday, then 7,5k BTC payout Sunday afternoon three hours from request to wallet. 👍

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Quote Originally Posted by BigJay View Post
    Giving credit where credit is due. Some things about this book (taking away NASCAR betting a couple of weeks after I joined etc.) pissed me off. Also not grading Biden-Trump Saturday when they said they would.

Graded Biden-Trump first thing Sunday, then 7,5k BTC payout Sunday afternoon three hours from request to wallet. 👍
    Also have a 3k courier check payout pending. Hopefully will be as efficient. Will report back.

gym rat

They did payout on Biden today however still no payouts on states like Montana, Alaska, California, Ohio

HedgeHog

Also have a 3k courier check payout pending. Hopefully will be as efficient. Will report back.
    My first 3k check from BAS arrived in 2 days last month. Requested on Mon 10/19 and received on Weds 10/21. Even better it was free.

Brewcity
    Brewcity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4946

I know I already posted this, but for some reason Nascar isn't in regular sports book, but if you go to dynamic lines its in there. (Right now there is no lines, only futures, but when they post next races lines, they are 100% there!)

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Brewcity View Post
    I know I already posted this, but for some reason Nascar isn't in regular sports book, but if you go to dynamic lines its in there. (Right now there is no lines, only futures, but when they post next races lines, they are 100% there!)
    Nascar is done

First ... 345678 Last