Brewcity
    Brewcity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4802

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Nascar is done
    Oh its done for the yr? Idk anything about Nascar, I just know when people were saying bas took away Nascar from sports book, for some reason they took it out in the regular sports book, but you could bet it if you clicked on dynamic lines.

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

Quote Originally Posted by Brewcity View Post
    I know I already posted this, but for some reason Nascar isn't in regular sports book, but if you go to dynamic lines its in there. (Right now there is no lines, only futures, but when they post next races lines, they are 100% there!)
    That's because it is a 5Dimes feed.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Oh its done for the yr? Idk anything about Nascar, I just know when people were saying bas took away Nascar from sports book, for some reason they took it out in the regular sports book, but you could bet it if you clicked on dynamic lines.
    Good info

I couldn’t find it a few weeks ago

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

I know I already posted this, but for some reason Nascar isn't in regular sports book, but if you go to dynamic lines its in there. (Right now there is no lines, only futures, but when they post next races lines, they are 100% there!)
    I see no option for "dynamic lines".

Brewcity

For some reason there is no direct option on the mobile site for dynamic lines. So log in on mobile, then at the top switch to desktop (in between continue and deposit), then click dynamic lines on the top left (it says bas, dynamic lines, straight and rif, parlay...etc) it will automatically open in new tab, then you can go back to original tab and click back to the mobile site if you'd like. Boom, now you have dynamic lines on mobile! Kind of a pain, but at least you can use it on your phone! If on computer then just click the dynamic lines as I said above.
    Read my post on how to get dynamic lines on mobile or pc

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Has Fishhead said that he'd been given baby limits? I didn't think so.

To be clear, these $40 limits people are complaining about are not standard.
    So you’re happy with these guys?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They are a solid book only people that complain at any books are bonus whores and arbers

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    They are a solid book only people that complain at any books are bonus whores and arbers
    Thanks buddy.

TheGuesser

Read my post on how to get dynamic lines on mobile or pc
    Have done that. See nothing titled "dynamic lines" anywhere. I'm on a chromebook. Tried desktop and mobile sites.

jjgold

The mobile software is not good at all it’s very antiquated

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15769

I am with them and throughout mid/late October, no NASCAR.

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

They have very friendly and helpful customer service reps in live chat and email at BAS.

I’ve had some very positive CS experiences with them, unlike Heritage, for example, who I used for years. Their CS sucks in my opinion.

Brewcity

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    Have done that. See nothing titled "dynamic lines" anywhere. I'm on a chromebook. Tried desktop and mobile sites.
    I guess idk how else to explain it to you, its pretty simple. On the top left hand corner of desktop site it has the "bas" logo, then below that it says dynamic lines, below that it is bet the board, then straight and rif...etc. just click dynamic lines.

Brewcity

Quote Originally Posted by Microphone View Post
    I am with them and throughout mid/late October, no NASCAR.
    It was there for me on dynamic lines only. I dont believe they would only allow Nascar to certain people. No Nascar now, so I can check again. But it was absolutely there a month or so ago in october.

Brewcity

I guess idk how else to explain it to you, its pretty simple. On the top left hand corner of desktop site it has the "bas" logo, then below that it says dynamic lines, below that it is bet the board, then straight and rif...etc. just click dynamic lines.
    The dynamic lines is in blue letters, everything else on left side is in black letters...

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

The dynamic lines is in blue letters, everything else on left side is in black letters...
    I dont see it in my account, can you post a screenshot?

TheGuesser

Quote Originally Posted by Dank_Fire View Post
    I don't either and I've followed his instructions to the letter and have tried every combination(Mobile, desktop, etc.) I guess they've taken it away from some people, and some not.

Brewcity

Quote Originally Posted by Dank_Fire View Post
    I dont know how to post a screen shot on here. And apparently bas is working on it. It disappeared from my account too. I got on live chat and they told me it will be back and that its being worked on at the moment.

jjgold

I do not see dynamic lines either

I loved it on the mobile especially

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

do you guys have access to stuff like pro wrestling, horse matchups, etc in "other sports"?

all i have is politics and snooker

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15769

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    do you guys have access to stuff like pro wrestling, horse matchups, etc in "other sports"?

Same here.

Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Show me this "SBR Denial" Hedgey???

Or if you can't, tell me what exactly you think SBR "denied".

SBR has said no more than what 5D and BAS reps have been telling people. The previous 5Dimes company no longer have any USA customers.

If you think they just spent almost $50,000,000 to clear themselves, but "secretly" are still running BAS... that thought is just about as dumb as you are trying to say 5Dimes are for trying to swindle the Govt they just made a deal with.

The entity running the continuing international 5Dimes presence is obviously still providing the technology and at least part of the administration to BAS. So yes, OF COURSE THEY STILL KNOW YOUR OLD 5DIMES ACOUNT LIMITS.... *DUH* but that is as much as we know for sure right now.

Stand by for an SBR "denial" (or confirmation) some time when we all know for sure who will be running and backing these shops onlging.

But personally, if YOU think this is just 5Dimes by another name... then for gawds sake save us all having to listen to your constant whining and just don't play there. You have the choice. You say its 5Dimes. You say 5Dimes is shit. If you make this choice, keep your complaining to yourself at least *sheesh*
    Betters are tired of being discriminated against; they simply want the same limits as everyone else.

Brewcity

Same here, I do believe its on dynamic lines, same as Nascar when there was Nascar. I talked to live chat this morning and they said dynamic lines is being "worked on" and that it will be back. I do have the button to click on, but when I do it says page not found or temporarily unavailable message. I will keep checking periodically and let you all know when it comes back...

DU46
    DU46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3146

These fk sticks already graded election wagers I had and won’t revisit it, even though every other major book is waiting to grade. Not surprising given how they handled the futures at 5d when they left the US. I won’t be back as a customer, fk them.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

thanks microphone and brew city!

good to know it wasn't just me... everything else looks pretty similar to 5d

TheGuesser

Only Politics and snooker here, but I did have Pro Wrestling lines under Other sports 2 weeks ago when there was a WWE PPV, starting a couple of days before, like normal, and that was without having "dynamic lines".

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by Craig22 View Post
    Betters are tired of being discriminated against; they simply want the same limits as everyone else.
    I don't think they do.

Unless you are imagining a world where everyone must have whale limits.

I know I don't want to be stuck with the lowest limits books offer just to be the same as everyone else.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Don’t see live golf for the masters?

Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Do they not offer rugby on BetAnySports? I spoke to chat and they arn't offering it.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Don’t see live golf for the masters?
    Anybody know?

I can’t find it anywhere??

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Heritage Has it
    Anybody know?

I can’t find it anywhere??

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

My fault LOL....didn't mean you mean that specific site
    Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Heritage Has it

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Heritage Has it
    Correct

Just wondering where and if no why not at BAS?

Weird

Mtipster
    Mtipster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1165

Guys, can you play poker at betanysports? Any games going?

Brewcity

Same here, I do believe its on dynamic lines, same as Nascar when there was Nascar. I talked to live chat this morning and they said dynamic lines is being "worked on" and that it will be back. I do have the button to click on, but when I do it says page not found or temporarily unavailable message. I will keep checking periodically and let you all know when it comes back...
    In case anybody cares, I've been checking everyday for dynamic lines to come back. I finally just went on live chat and they told me management changed there mind and that dynamic lines will not be back. Really terrible. I will still play there. But they just keep taking everything that's good away. Wonder what will be next. If this keeps up I might find a new book. I've been nothing but positive towards them, but am getting a sour taste after all the changes since 5dimes left the us.

First ... 45678 Last