Iwinagain1
    Iwinagain1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92

Bookmaker Limits!!!

Hi All- I want to talk about your experiences at bookmaker

I recently went on a nice run, ironically my username isn’t true most of the time, and they limit how much can be taken out. 25k day 50k week 100k month. This seems like a BS ploy to get you to spend your winnings, which has worked in times past. For a site that allows 500k deposits, this limit seems unfair. Anyone that has gotten lucky have similar limits? Have they made exceptions? I agree any other book would take months to pay out 5-6 figures, but wouldn’t expect from bookmaker!!! Thought they cater to big bets and big winners and losers....
    Points Awarded:

RobertAnthonyT7 gave Iwinagain1 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

vanzack
    vanzack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 619

Contact them. They will relax those limits.

Iwinagain1

Quote Originally Posted by vanzack View Post
    I did and they said they won’t...mgt decision. Keep in mind I’m an all time loser at the site.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinagain1 View Post
    Hi All- I want to talk about your experiences at bookmaker

I recently went on a nice run, ironically my username isn’t true most of the time, and they limit how much can be taken out. 25k day 50k week 100k month. This seems like a BS ploy to get you to spend your winnings, which has worked in times past. For a site that allows 500k deposits, this limit seems unfair. Anyone that has gotten lucky have similar limits? Have they made exceptions? I agree any other book would take months to pay out 5-6 figures, but wouldn’t expect from bookmaker!!! Thought they cater to big bets and big winners and losers....
    Bottom line is they have some of the highest payout limits in the industry. Don't allow the bolded to happen. Discipline and self control. If you can't do that, then don't deposit more than you can pull out at once.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

100k a month is plenty for me. How much did you win? And congrats on the win. I agree, if you take 500k deposits you should accept at least 500k withdrawals. Same for all books.

princejohnny
    princejohnny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

no doubt it is pretty small time for a book which takes very large bets. unfathomable, really.

Iwinagain1

Quote Originally Posted by princejohnny View Post
    no doubt it is pretty small time for a book which takes very large bets. unfathomable, really.
    Doesn’t make sense, they allow high rollers to bet 50k-100k on games, but you can’t take it out if you win...

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

how much did u win?

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

They’ll pay that 25k in 15 minutes though. This seems like a really weird thing to complain about.
    Take out the 25k twice then next week take another 25k twice
    If you won more than that just wait patiently. You can’t wait for 1 month to get another 100k out?
    No other site would pay you that quick. Did you do something shady like a char.geback and then win so you’re worried they’ll catch you? Your impatience raises red flags

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Seriously. You're complaining about payouts at bookmaker? They have the highest payout limits in the industry.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Quote Originally Posted by princejohnny View Post
    welcome to the forum princejohnny, glad you joined just to tell us this.

RobertAnthonyT7
    RobertAnthonyT7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1766

When Brian was there, before he passed, they relaxed it for me. It was a battle though. He really went to bat for me. Pre Covid. I'm sure now it wouldn't be possible. I agree w the OP 100%, I'm also an all time loser there. But have gone a few lucky runs The rule should 100% be relaxed. For those saying, why are you complaining? They have no idea what they are talking about. It's bad business by them too, especially w legal options popping up all the time. No problem taking the deposit, for someone betting that much money, common sense would dictate that you should be taken of.

RobertAnthonyT7
    RobertAnthonyT7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1766

John as a manager was really good and accommodating also. No clue what happened to him. Sadly, can't even call up these days. Never mind build a bit of a personal relationship. That guy John used to have cool stories about Billy Walters and took care of me 99% of the time. I think he legit said- No, once to a request and had a good reason why.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i get your point but they still pay well compared to all others.

i think it is worth calling and speaking with someone or sending an email detailing your complaint so a higher level rep can read and handle accordingly. if you deposit at those limits i am sure they will want to help you out and make you happy.

Iwinagain1

Thanks for the feedback. John and Brad usually used to handle any of my concerns, I’m not sure who’s running the show now, but decisions like this are met with “can’t help it’s a management decision” and no real help. Vegas wouldn’t say come back after a month to collect your winnings...

Bookmaker is still by far the best book out there, not even close with limits. However, I’m starting to really become annoyed with limitations of any kind. It’s bitcoin...why cap what can be taken out....
    anyways I’ll wait, as this seems like a dead end even from the best online book out there.

goduke

You literally can withdraw 50k in two days and then another 50k 7 days later. Just let your stuff sit there. Why do you need more than 100k that fast? I feel like you must of cheated something or you did a Char.geback* on a big deposit and you don’t want them to find out before you get your money.

RedApples
    sup
    RedApples's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1564

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    You literally can withdraw 50k in two days and then another 50k 7 days later. Just let your stuff sit there. Why do you need more than 100k that fast? I feel like you must of cheated something or you did a Char.geback* on a big deposit and you don’t want them to find out before you get your money.
    The guy has a valid complaint and you come at him with telling him what to do, and call him out for a scenario you made up in your head.

What is this? Go somewhere.

Iwinagain1

Quote Originally Posted by RedApples View Post
    The guy has a valid complaint and you come at him with telling him what to do, and call him out for a scenario you made up in your head.

This guy must work at Bookmaker...wth

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Switch and go play somewhere like MyBookie and see how long it takes to get paid, if you do at all.

DontTailMe

I'm sorry, but someone complaining about Bookmaker payout limits is one of the funnier things I've seen around here. Talk about a lack of perspective.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by RedApples View Post

Not even close to a valid complaint because the money he probably won can be taken out so fast. He would need to win more than 200k for this to even be an issue. And honestly theres no other book that would pay 200k out that quick period.

goduke

This guy must work at Bookmaker...wth
    Notice how you havent addressed my comments though. Easy to solve this by giving context. But you dont. My bet is you're gone and dont post on this site ever again after two weeks when your money gets taken because you did a ch.argeback

bitcoinLuke
    bitcoinLuke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Quote Originally Posted by vanzack View Post
    The legend

This guy's post about Bitcoin at "hovers" in 2013 is the reason I got into it.

So basically he's the reason I have a lot of money today. Glad you're still around.

Iwinagain1

Notice how you havent addressed my comments though. Easy to solve this by giving context. But you dont. My bet is you're gone and dont post on this site ever again after two weeks when your money gets taken because you did a ch.argeback

why the hell would I need to give context? I made a general comment about their limits and asked for others experience. Clearly, since you wager 10 bucks a game, you have nothing constructive to add. Should probably go troll the next thread.

Iwinagain1

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    I'm sorry, but someone complaining about Bookmaker payout limits is one of the funnier things I've seen around here. Talk about a lack of perspective.
    It’s a forum and I asked for others input. Talk about a lack of comprehension.

Iwinagain1

Quote Originally Posted by BigJay View Post
    Switch and go play somewhere like MyBookie and see how long it takes to get paid, if you do at all.
    Not even the point of the thread, but thanks.

DontTailMe

why the hell would I need to give context? I made a general comment about their limits and asked for others experience. Clearly, since you wager 10 bucks a game, you have nothing constructive to add. Should probably go troll the next thread.
    I had already quoted and replied to you directly in a different tone. The post your complaining about was more directed at the knowledgeable posters who are saying it's actually a problem. Sorry, but that's hilarious.

goduke

Well the general comment is stupid because this issue hits like .00001 percent of the SBR population. That’s like saying if there’s a nuclear attack and bookmaker gets hit would they pay me. That’s how absurd your “general” comment is. Now hurry up and fix that charg.eback before bookmaker takes the money you didn’t earn

Iwinagain1

Well the general comment is stupid because this issue hits like .00001 percent of the SBR population. That’s like saying if there’s a nuclear attack and bookmaker gets hit would they pay me. That’s how absurd your “general” comment is. Now hurry up and fix that charg.eback before bookmaker takes the money you didn’t earn
    what’s with you and this charg.eback ? How do you ********** a bitcoin deposit?