HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17057

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    They have a 3% BTC fee??? So If I pull 10k they are going to take $300 from it?
    When did this start?
    About 2 weeks ago. If you're BTC exclusive there is no fee.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

So basically they only want to deal with bitcoin. And yet they have the slowest bitcoin payout process of any book I know of. Hmmmm.
    I wonder if anyone from 5D has read this thread. It seems like there are a couple minor complaints that could pretty easily be fixed.
    It'd be nice to see them go back to the A+ quality they once were. And it really would be pretty easy for them to do it.

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

Quote Originally Posted by aaronitout12 View Post
    Anyone have any experience with getting their limits raised at 5dimes? I know that’s probably a lol question and no way but these limits are ridiculous.

I’ve beat them for a lot of money on soft stuff and was understandably limited to $15 a play on props and whatnot.

However they also limited me to really small limits on stuff I didn’t even beat them on:

$250 NFL sides limits (cmon)
    $100 MLB sides

These seem incredibly small for a book like this. It’s been a while since I’ve played there and wonder if there’s any shot they increase my limits if I came back.
    Sounds about right. Just not worth wasting time waiting $100/bet to get approved or the line changed against you to re-bet. Plenty of book willing to take the action these guys are frigid.
    Tony dude was murdered?

First 12