Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15793

Covid and 5 dimes

Our operation has been forced to cut back staffing during this week due to COVID-19 prevention measures imposed by local government. Payout processing may be impacted by this situation, taking 48 to 96 hours for an accepted redemption request to be processed.

Thank you for your comprehension.

5Dimes Management Staff

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    “I ain’t getting out of here I got a marker coming”

😂

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

I never cash out usually.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Thank you for your comprehension

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

I’ve had two BTC withdrawals this month and they both took almost exactly 46 hours. Could be a lot better but could also be a lot worse. When you have to jump through hoops to deposit as well as withdraw, because neither are a smooth process at 5D, it makes me think twice before I deposit there knowing what I’ll have to go through.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

No need for the post. We never make it to the cage

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17057

Quote Originally Posted by Microphone View Post
    Our operation has been forced to cut back staffing during this week due to COVID-19 prevention measures imposed by local government. Payout processing may be impacted by this situation, taking 48 to 96 hours for an accepted redemption request to be processed.

5Dimes Management Staff
    Aren't the other major books (Bookmaker, BOL and Heritage) affected by the same local government measures? So why is it that they can do same day BTC payouts while 5D now needs up to 4 days?

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Aren't the other major books (Bookmaker, BOL and Heritage) affected by the same local government measures? So why is it that they can do same day BTC payouts while 5D now needs up to 4 days?

It must be that extra layer of security with the emails, phone calls and whatever.

I don't know, just the first time I had seen the message when signing in.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Wuhan-virus magnifies ineptitude.

Tony rolling over in his grave.

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

Yes i got the same message when i log in ..now im scare to deposit.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    No. I thought BOL was Panama. The others Costa Rica.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

5Dimes Management Staff

It usually takes that long anyhow

I have a friend there who oversees two different departments and I think I'm finally gonna ask him why they ALWAYS wait the max hours to process a Bitcoin payout.

I love the book and recommend them to everyone, but this is one area they could improve.

Friendly critique

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Non issue

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    I’ve had two BTC withdrawals this month and they both took almost exactly 46 hours. Could be a lot better but could also be a lot worse. When you have to jump through hoops to deposit as well as withdraw, because neither are a smooth process at 5D, it makes me think twice before I deposit there knowing what I’ll have to go through.
    They have such great betting options tho, I love how I can sell runs off totals to get plus money with mlb.

They def have always been one the bigger pain in the asses to get paid, of the ones we can trust anyways. Guess all the good options we have all have a flaw or 2.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

My local = no issues

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    My local = no issues
    I always keep a local but mostly just for football.

scottgodson1985
    Update your status
    scottgodson1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11160

5crimes

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR

Quote Originally Posted by scottgodson1985 View Post
    5crimes

Not fair really. I agree with 2da, that's their flaw. You always get paid, but as Hman said why not 24 hours or less, industry standard, not the extra day or two they take.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

no biggie

If you sweat payouts you have no business gambling

2daBank

Not fair really. I agree with 2da, that's their flaw. You always get paid, but as Hman said why not 24 hours or less, industry standard, not the extra day or two they take.
    I think they operate under the business model that the longer they can keep your money the more likely you are to lose it! Lol

teacher10
    teacher10's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3102

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I think they operate under the business model that the longer they can keep your money the more likely you are to lose it! Lol
    That's the one thing I dislike about 5dimes. It has happened to me twice. No self discipline =/

I wish they take out the funds from your account when you request payout similar to the betpoints when purchasing at the SBR store.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17057

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    No. I thought BOL was Panama. The others Costa Rica.
    OK, but the point remains the same. Bookmaker and Heritage can often pay you in 4 hours while 5D now requires up to 4 days. Plus you have to be BTC exclusive to get free payouts with 5D. Clients that aren't BTC will incur a 3% fee and God only knows how long it will take--perhaps a week? And this is an A+ Book.....really? Again these are BTC payouts. Unacceptable.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

a lot of people now telling me 5 dimes have gone downhill big time in the last t yrs or so.did i heard somewhere a couple of yrs ago they was doing strange things with some of the ************ on file.........im not sure on that one......

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by teacher10 View Post
    That's the one thing I dislike about 5dimes. It has happened to me twice. No self discipline =/

I wish they take out the funds from your account when you request payout similar to the betpoints when purchasing at the SBR store.
    Yea but it not like it a accident, they do it on purpose cause you not alone. I have heard many ppl say they continued playin while payout request was pending and they ending up losing some or all of it! 5d been around the block, they know the longer it sits the more likely you are to lose it!! Or they see you dipped under your request amount then they process immediately so they can say shortage of funds and you have to start process all over again! Is it ethical? Probably not, but it ain’t stealing either,, just a strategic form of separating you from your money, lol,

What i always tell guys if after the request you don’t have much left they better off depositing somewhere else and playing there until after they get their money from 5d or whatever book they waiting on rather than risk going under the requested amount as often happens!! Gotta make sure these places give you some money every now and again even if it a pain!! After all they have no problem taking it!!

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Thank you for your comprehension
    I'm comprehending that they like to hold on to players money for days longer than they need to. A- book. A+ books don't take 96 hours to make a btc payment.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by teacher10 View Post

Thanks for that. Now I KNOW I will never play there. Besides all the complaints on here about them, I can NEVER play

anywhere that doesn't take the withdrawn money out immediately. Because I KNOW if it is available, I will gamble it.

I may make a little more 1 out of 100 times instead of losing it, but I KNOW I will gamble it if it is sitting there.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    Thanks for that. Now I KNOW I will never play there. Besides all the complaints on here about them, I can NEVER play

anywhere that doesn't take the withdrawn money out immediately. Because I KNOW if it is available, I will gamble it.

I may make a little more 1 out of 100 times instead of losing it, but I KNOW I will gamble it if it is sitting there.
    They love to leave it there tempting you, that Is for sure!

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Sounds like a personal problem. 5Dimes can't be held responsible for your lack of discipline.

Your mother chose to chain smoke while you were in utero... That is the source of all that ails you.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

^^^just another tool some books will use like rollovers to make you lose your money.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

lol then you haver no business gambling. its all in your mind. you can deposit whenever you want with your own money anyways. no excuses joeCOOL. you my friend are just a compulsive gambler. ive been a 5dimer for life.
    Last edited by lonegambler23; 07-14-20 at 06:44 PM.

scottgodson1985
    Update your status
    scottgodson1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11160

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    no biggie

If you sweat payouts you have no business gambling
    Says the guy who doesn't bet, if anybody pays this idiot a affiliate fee they're wasting there money

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Looks like CR is spiking right now:

http://91-divoc.com/pages/covid-visu...ies-normalized

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by clockwise1965 View Post
    No need for the post. We never make it to the cage

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!