gbalazs23
    gbalazs23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Pinnacle deposit fail

I use Pinnacle since months, deposited many times before, but last time I tried to deposit my account via **********, I got this message:
    "Your request has been declined because of communication failure. Please retry your request in a couple of minutes."
    I waited 2 days but still not working. Has anyone else this problem? How to fix it, or what to do? The CS is useless.

gbalazs23

Pinnacle deposit fail

I use Pinnacle since months, deposited many times before, but last time I tried to deposit my account via **********, I got this message:
    "Your request has been declined because of communication failure. Please retry your request in a couple of minutes."
    I waited 2 days but still not working. Has anyone else the same problem? How to fix it, or what to do? The CS is useless.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Was the deposit request actually processed?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Try clearing cookies and temp files and depositing again.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gbalazs23

gbalazs23

I talked with my bank, the cards are fine, the bank did not get any transaction request from Pinnacle. I really dont understand, I deposited at least 10 times last month, more than 20.000 EUR and everything went fine.

gbalazs23

I cleared but not helped, I get the same error message. It seems like, they banned me from depositing with debit card...

gbalazs23

Pinnacle deposit failure

I use Pinnacle since months, deposited many times before more than 20.000 EUR, but last time I tried to deposit my account via **********, I got this message:
    I waited 2 days but still not working. Has anyone else this problem? How to fix it, or what to do? The CS is useless.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

CS in Pinnacle actually are the best in t business, if they can't solve it is not a sbr forum that will

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Atreyu666
    Atreyu666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5060

Quote Originally Posted by gbalazs23 View Post
    I use Pinnacle since months, deposited many times before more than 20.000 EUR, but last time I tried to deposit my account via **********, I got this message:
    Deposit options compared
    Deposit method Minimum deposit Maximum deposit Processing time Fees
    wire $10 Unlimited Upto 5 days Rebated
    Chinese Debit Card RMB 100 RMB 25,000/day Instant Free
    Credit Card $25 $1000/day Instant Free
    Delta Debit Card £25 £5000/day Instant Free
    ******** $25 $1000/day Instant Rebated
    Instadebit $10(CAN) $2500(CAN)/day Instant Free
    Maestro/Switch Debit Card £25 £2500/day Instant Free
    You say you deposit more than 20k, maybe you are making a deposit over the limits? they say only 1k daily maximum with credit card.

Anyways, why you dont just try wire? maybe it can take more time to process but it doesnt have any maximum limit.
    You have so many options to try, i just wrote half of options but you also have neteller, skrill etc etc just try another option or you can even make another bank account and try with a card from other bank.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu666 View Post
    Deposit options compared
    Deposit method Minimum deposit Maximum deposit Processing time Fees
    wire $10 Unlimited Upto 5 days Rebated
    Chinese Debit Card RMB 100 RMB 25,000/day Instant Free
    Credit Card $25 $1000/day Instant Free
    Delta Debit Card £25 £5000/day Instant Free
    ******** $25 $1000/day Instant Rebated
    Instadebit $10(CAN) $2500(CAN)/day Instant Free
    Maestro/Switch Debit Card £25 £2500/day Instant Free
    You say you deposit more than 20k, maybe you are making a deposit over the limits? they say only 1k daily maximum with credit card.

Anyways, why you dont just try wire? maybe it can take more time to process but it doesnt have any maximum limit.
    You have so many options to try, i just wrote half of options but you also have neteller, skrill etc etc just try another option or you can even make another bank account and try with a card from other bank.
    I read that to mean he bet over 20k over many deposits, not a single deposit.