AntKoncius
    AntKoncius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 524

Dafabet withdrawals to themselves

Hi guys,

So this week Dafabet made two withdrawals equal to 2233.24 euro. Those withdrawals were made to themselves and called "adjustments" - I never did ask for them and never received them to my bank account. I've contacted them and they said they cancelled my winnings bets and took back my winnings, because they think games were fixed. On bets history they did not void my bets, I've made lots of bets during that period and it is hard to calculate for what bets they made withdrawals to themselves.

Is such actions are legal from dafabet? withdrawing my money to themselves, stating the games were fixed without any official proof?

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

And you didnt ask them what matches they voided?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by AntKoncius View Post
    Hi guys,

So this week Dafabet made two withdrawals equal to 2233.24 euro. Those withdrawals were made to themselves and called "adjustments" - I never did ask for them and never received them to my bank account. I've contacted them and they said they cancelled my winnings bets and took back my winnings, because they think games were fixed. On bets history they did not void my bets, I've made lots of bets during that period and it is hard to calculate for what bets they made withdrawals to themselves.

Is such actions are legal from dafabet? withdrawing my money to themselves, stating the games were fixed without any official proof?
    Their terms say they can do this.

15.2 We reserve the right to withhold payment and to declare Bets on an event void if We have evidence that the following has occurred: (i) the integrity of the event has been called into question (ii) the price(s) or pool has been manipulated (iii) match rigging has taken place. Evidence of the above may be based on the size, volume or pattern of Bets placed with Us across any or all of Our betting channels. A decision given by the relevant governing body of the sport in question, Our licensing authority and/ or any relevant industry association (if any) will be conclusive.
    https://www.dafabet.com/en/terms-of-use

Ask them to tell you exactly what bets have been cancelled.

If you place multiple bets per match it would be good to be able to see that they cancelled losers as well as winners.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Interesting. You made two threads and both are about voided bets due to match fixing.