Alex24
    Alex24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Withdrawal problem with Stryyke

Hi!

I asked for withdrawal on Feb 5th and I my money still haven't reached me. I got the same answer for all my letters from Stryyke

Please be sure the money will be transferred within the next days.
    Thank you for your patience.
    With kind regards
    Sebastian
    Stryyke Service Team

1 month gone and still no money. It's the worst day then I decided to make a deposit of 100 eiros on this poor Stryyke. Now my 305.09 eiros are frozen forever.

I've told about my problem at LGA, filled complain at SBR. But after 10 days no good news

If anybody can help me, please tell me how can I get my money back

Stryyke CS
    Stryyke CS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Payment Communication Policy

[COLOR=#000000 ! important]Payment Communication Policy

For security and privacy protection please be advised no communication about any players issues such as payments, bonus or general complaints

Will take place in public forums. In the case you encounter any issue with our services use our official communication channel on our website or send an email to issue@stryyke.com

Thank you for co-operation

Stryyke Ltd.
    [/COLOR]

Alex24
    Alex24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yesterday I wrote you to issue@stryyke.com and today I have recieved my money!! Thanks a lot!!

ncat12
    ncat12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Stryyke CS View Post
    [COLOR=#000000 ! important]Payment Communication Policy

For security and privacy protection please be advised no communication about any players issues such as payments, bonus or general complaints
    Will take place in public forums. In the case you encounter any issue with our services use our official communication channel on our website or send an email to issue@stryyke.com

Thank you for co-operation

Stryyke Ltd.
    [/color]
    ANYWAY WHAT WE ARE TRYIN TO SAY...SOL...mo serious SBR has class and w/ there help hopefully you will make some progress