fudy213
    fudy213's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2019

Payouts at 5dimes.

Been doing pretty well this ncaabb season. I like to take profits out periodically and not carry a big amount in my account. Its been frustrating with 5dimes. They have a limit on how much I can withdraw via ** in a month. Its like $800 with a limit of $400 per draw. Does anybody else have the same problem with this book? Do other books have the same policy?
    It sounds unfair to limit the withdraws to $800 when at the same time I can deposit far more than $800 per month.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9318

I think they have one of the higher limits among offshores for P2P payments these days.

That system has been dead for anyone but small bettors for many years now.

There is not much any book can do about it.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by fudy213 View Post
    Been doing pretty well this ncaabb season. I like to take profits out periodically and not carry a big amount in my account. Its been frustrating with 5dimes. They have a limit on how much I can withdraw via ** in a month. Its like $800 with a limit of $400 per draw. Does anybody else have the same problem with this book? Do other books have the same policy?
    It sounds unfair to limit the withdraws to $800 when at the same time I can deposit far more than $800 per month.
    i am banned on both. i have a hunch many others are also.