pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Butch is MyBookie's version of 5Dimes' Tony

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    Butch is MyBookie's version of 5Dimes' Tony
    Tony may have been a dick but at least he was a dick when he suspected players of violating rules. This is 10X worse.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Tony may have been a dick but at least he was a dick when he suspected players of violating rules. This is 10X worse.
    he was a dick to me when i did not violate any rules and asked a question about my freeplay. it was only one time that i had gotten him though in chat.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by hao View Post
    Big update! Just got a call from Butch 3 hours ago, he said (I had a conversation with SBR , so you call SBR to pay you, I am not gonna pay you. You go public to talk shit up there , so call SBR to pay you.) wtf? He’s very mad, I don’t know what SBR talked to him, but he’s very mad, he hanged up the phone after that, I don’t even have a chance to talk. Over an hour later , I got a message ( I have a payment on file from MB) That I did Not make it by myself. Maybe he’s regretting, paying me now. Otherwise, he’s sending it to his pocket . Pls pray for me, go back tomorrow for update thanks SBR and other players for helping.
    You would have received a copy of your complaint form by return email after submitting.

Would you please reply to that and send a copy of this post to update the dispute agent?

hao
    hao's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You would have received a copy of your complaint form by return email after submitting.

Would you please reply to that and send a copy of this post to update the dispute agent?
    Ok I will thanks

hao
    hao's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big Update! I got paid for 5k today, thanks so much for helping SBR and everyone else, I appreciate it , thanks again
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pimike

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by hao View Post
    Big Update! I got paid for 5k today, thanks so much for helping SBR and everyone else, I appreciate it , thanks again
    Great news

First 12