vaal
    vaal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 672

Betfair broker accounts thread (direct API accounts, not white-label)

For the purpose of preventing further muddying of the waters on this issue, I thought I'd create an independent thread specifically related to direct Betfair accounts (aka API accounts for use with trading software) that were provided by various brokers (BetInAsia, Bet-IBC etc).

As nearly 6 weeks have passed since all of these accounts regardless of broker were closed without warning, and funds have been confiscated with zero explanation or indication from Betfair or any brokers, I thought if anyone gets any word on the issue, we could share it here.

Perhaps the mods could re-name the other thread to white-labels, so that these two increasingly distinct situations can each be followed clearer. Apologies if I've over-stepped here.

tingasdt
    tingasdt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Good idea¡
    but you could also include the White Label news

vaal
    vaal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 672

Some good news today.... both BetInAsia and Bet-IBC have been letting players know Betfair have finally contacted them to confirm they will be sending balances shortly. Fingers crossed...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional