thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

oregon sportsbetting live online

oregon sports betting is live now according to Grant Lucas. This brings 8 states with online. with a population total of 38 million about the same as Canada. Amazing how things have changed. Wish new york state would do it near Niagara. So many Canadians would be coming over.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Cuomo the homo losing millions by not allowing it online

thespeculator

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Cuomo the homo losing millions by not allowing it online
    nearly 5 million canadians one hour or less from New york state. In Ontario we have stupid parlay cards with 40 cent lines. Crazy

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by thespeculator View Post
    nearly 5 million canadians one hour or less from New york state. In Ontario we have stupid parlay cards with 40 cent lines. Crazy
    My Ex-girlfriend (a sure bat sheet crazy one for that) lives in Windsor. Caesar's has a place called Legends, but the rules put the bettor in a bad spot. You have to take a parlay. If I recall from a while back, you also have to either keep it in the same sport or you can't mix the spread with totals either. She still plays the pro-line cards at the Mac's gas stations. Lol. I used to get in those pools and box. I haven't been back over there since we split up, but I would if they ever did single game betting. Michigan looks like they are going to jerk-off and not have betting for a few years.

thespeculator

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    My Ex-girlfriend (a sure bat sheet crazy one for that) lives in Windsor. Caesar's has a place called Legends, but the rules put the bettor in a bad spot. You have to take a parlay. If I recall from a while back, you also have to either keep it in the same sport or you can't mix the spread with totals either. She still plays the pro-line cards at the Mac's gas stations. Lol. I used to get in those pools and box. I haven't been back over there since we split up, but I would if they ever did single game betting. Michigan looks like they are going to jerk-off and not have betting for a few years.
    . Ya that is horrible. Can't even mix college and NFL with point spread. Can't do the same with NBA .

The parliament had passed a bill to allow single game bets. The Senate blocked it with the help of the NHL . What a bunch of freakin hypocrites, back then they would use words like sanctity of the game. PLEASE!!!!!!