realloque
    realloque's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

their cheating is not acceptable , its 100 % stealig money . My cheating its not like this , thats the reason why u are wrong , but i think u know about this , u just pretend . Also fine u didint mention why SBR dont resolve any issue with bookies . And even not answer .

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

You took a shot and wanted a losing bet on a bad line voided after the event.

SBR does not advocate for people with issues like that.

And considering the bookmaker did change it to a void, without SBR getting involved, and told you it was just a mistake on their part. I think you calling them cheats now is kind of out of line.

But we are not here to teach people ethics I guess.

realloque

You took a shot and wanted a losing bet on a bad line voided after the event.
    SBR does not advocate for people with issues like that.

Yes, if they voided all won bets . What u saying , its clear who u are . Like all SBR whats it now . Its my last post now to u , its useless to talk to u , i see who u are . I had problem with bookies in other cases and made complaints , very simple cases , not connected with any playing on pulps , and no answer from SBR . U now say that SBR know im shot taker and thats SBR didnt give a shit . U are joke . U just talk total bullshit and hope im idiot to agree . SO im not . My cases to SBR about bookies were simple , and didnt apply to any pulp . just bookies stole my money . SBR in best case just dont work , and what i suppose , bookies just bought all SBR and thats why u talking all the time bullshit and attack me ., This rating SBR is a joke , and anyone knows it . . U talk all the time bullshits , all the time only attack on me . Ok , u are advocate of bookies , i understand , but its useless to talk to u . Im glad i not banned here , which i expected , for sayign the truth .
    Last edited by realloque; 10-13-19 at 01:51 PM.

realloque

anyway , this problem with Sportsbetting is now over

First 12