Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

Bet 365 is a clown book for clowns

About 5 years ago I used to bet long shot horses and within a few weeks they limited me to tiny stakes even though I barely made any money. I believe my account is in red numbers in every sport because I used to gamble in play a lot. And yet, according to their genius logic if you hit a 10/1 horse you deserve to have your stakes limited on every single sport to peanuts, because god forbid if you wanted to place a $10 bet on a UEFA game. That's too risky for them.

This week I made a small deposit there, lost everything and then asked the support to raise my limits. After a few days they reviewed my account and apparently after all these years the trading team still fears the damage I could do with $20 bets.

I wish all big bookmakers were required by law to allow $100 bets for everyone. For real pros that's still a tiny bet but for medium bettors that's good enough and would barely make a dent in their massive profits.

Anyway, Bet 365 are cowards, cravens and clowns. You hear me 365? You suck! Pinnacle is like Leonidas and 365 is Ephialtes.

I hope this post costs them more money than they will save by not raising my limits.
    Last edited by Gaze73; 08-15-19 at 05:34 PM.

Ant23
    Ant23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11651

CLOWNS? I thought that was the guys over at Major Wager years ago. Guys were full of s### & got soooo MAD when I mentioned a book that they weren't getting $$$ from I was called a shill per the limited intelligence of 1 of the 2 CLOWNS there who were the "moderators/owners" of the site.....Russ I think was 1 of the names but I simply called them Clown #1 & Clown #2. Said they checked my IP address & swore I was in Margarita Isle when the whole time I was sitting in NC calling them out for the LIES they told & just how dumb they were. Barnum & Bailey really could've used these CLOWNS. Career opportunity and calling that they both missed......too bad!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It is a typical Euro book, they operate to make money

Huge hold % on lines

GigaOuts
    Update your status
    GigaOuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7058

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It is a typical Euro book, they operate to make money
    Huge hold % on lines
    I don't think the site operate to make money, they operate to take 'ALL' the money. The people who run the site is not a gambler, so the simplistic way to run the site is to limit consistent winner to 1% limit. If they don't make money on you within weeks, you are done. Never mind trying to win money from them. No tolerance even for small winner.

I am looking at you bet$3.65, William Hill, Ladbrokes. SBR give them a A+ since they don't steal money from player.

Gaze73

Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts View Post
    I don't think the site operate to make money, they operate to take 'ALL' the money. The people who run the site is not a gambler, so the simplistic way to run the site is to limit consistent winner to 1% limit. If they don't make money on you within weeks, you are done. Never mind trying to win money from them. No tolerance even for small winner.
    I am looking at you bet$3.65, William Hill, Ladbrokes. SBR give them a A+ since they don't steal money from player.
    This is why I find it funny when some tout advertises with images showing $1000s of winnings at 365 or other trash recreational book. The only way someone can bet thousands there is if they are a long term loser.

Gaze73

I'm adding Unibet to the official list of clown books. I can put roughly 50 cents to €2 on dogs. How can world-renowned books be so goddamn pathetic? They should all be named and shamed as much as possible if they're scared of taking smaller bets than little kids in the 1st grade make with each other. Absolutely disgraceful.

Gaze73

It seems every "recrational" book has the same rule: "you better make 90% of your bets on favorites or we'll limit you to peanuts within a week no matter if you win or lose."

GigaOuts
    Update your status
    GigaOuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7058

Clown Book have outrageous rating of A+ to B+
    bet$3.65
    Ladbrokes
    William Hill
    Unibet
    BetSafe - Those idiots convert my cnd fund to gbd to bank transfer me, so I lost 3.5% x2 converting cnd to gbd back to cnd, plus appox $50 bank transfer fee.

Add your clown books here.

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts View Post
    Clown Book have outrageous rating of A+ to B+
    bet$3.65
    Ladbrokes
    William Hill
    Unibet
    BetSafe - Those idiots convert my cnd fund to gbd to bank transfer me, so I lost 3.5% x2 converting cnd to gbd back to cnd, plus appox $50 bank transfer fee.

Add your clown books here.
    Leovegas, Nordicbet, betsson. All of those banned me from participating in any of their sports promos.

First, they send you freebets, reload bonuses etc., but if you take advantage of them, they will later be mad at you, and want to punish you for doing so. What is wrong with the picture?

Stin
    Stin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Gaze73 View Post
    This is why I find it funny when some tout advertises with images showing $1000s of winnings at 365 or other trash recreational book. The only way someone can bet thousands there is if they are a long term loser.
    Bet365 best recreational book by far. They always pay, even 10-20k€. You just need a lot of accounts. One big bet - one account.
    if you don’t want to deal with all of this, Pinnacle(for some sports it could be Betfair or brokers) is the only choice.