Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1569

No more Open teasers at Bookmaker.eu.

Everyday they get rid of something now.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17153

I can't do open teasers and parlays at 5 Dimes anymore. Wonder if they stopped allowing this too, or maybe it's just my account.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Bookmaker took away anything other than a straight bet from my account a couple days ago, might have happened to yours too?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9310

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    I can't do open teasers and parlays at 5 Dimes anymore. Wonder if they stopped allowing this too, or maybe it's just my account.
    When did they disappear?

I first had my open parlays removed 4 or 5 years ago.

2 years later I got on live chat and asked Tony if I could have them back, he checked account and re-enabled them.

About 12 months ago they got turned off again. Have not asked for the re-enable again, as my limits are so low its not worth bothering.

But, you should jump on chat and ask.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1569

I still have them there.

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    When did they disappear?

I first had my open parlays removed 4 or 5 years ago.

2 years later I got on live chat and asked Tony if I could have them back, he checked account and re-enabled them.

About 12 months ago they got turned off again. Have not asked for the re-enable again, as my limits are so low its not worth bothering.

But, you should jump on chat and ask.
    I think it happened a few months back after my reduced juice limits were cut in half to $250. I'll chat with them and see if they'll reinstate open pars and teasers. Thanks!

Optional

I think it happened a few months back after my reduced juice limits were cut in half to $250. I'll chat with them and see if they'll restate open pars and teasers. Thanks!
    You'll probably be out of luck if it was part of an account limit reduction as well. And only a few months back.

But nothing lost by asking still. If you can get through to Becky, she has the power to fix it on the spot.

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

I still have them at 5D. Never tried at Bookmaker, because their teaser odds are horrid.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5866

Heritage still has......im sure they are glad to offer since they are so -EV

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You'll probably be out of luck if it was part of an account limit reduction as well. And only a few months back.

But nothing lost by asking still. If you can get through to Becky, she has the power to fix it on the spot.
    Turns out it was a "business decision" regarding my account. Their loss, because I'm sure I was a net loser in this area. My winnings had been coming from $500 reduced juice straight bets, so they wisely cut me back on this. However, teasers and pars for me are mainly $50 bets for entertainment (TV games). Surprised they would want to eliminate this gift I give them every football season. Guess I should thank them.

Optional

I guess they see it as a +EV perk.

Seems to be one of the first things they remove from people.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Heritage still has......im sure they are glad to offer since they are so -EV
    An open parlay option, compared to only having regular parlays, is an advantage.

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

I still have them,of course,I never win
    Points Awarded:

EasyCover gave michael777 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.