swamijoe
    swamijoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

5dimes payout something shady going on

So I requested my free monthly withdraw via p2p method and this was Tuesday. As always they said ok 24-48 hours. So it's now been over 48 hours and still no info..I asked yesterday what was up and ofocurse got the standard reply of it hasn't been full 48 hours yada yada.
    Well today I got response from manager saying that method is down and has been for days. So I just have to wait. What??? Then how was I able to get a max amount allowed to be sent and they processed it immediately Tuesday morning if it was down? I'm so freaking sick of this book. I've just come off of losing 250 dollars for them charging me cause my bank rejected they're paper they sent me. And had to wsit like 3 weeks for the rest to go back to my dimes account. I'm at a loss. Anyone else having them tell u that it's down again?? I find this super shady. I feel like I'm nevr going to see my money again that's in there and it has me infuriated

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Person to Person money transfer is close to dead for gambling.

You may not want to hear it, but if you want to play there, using bitcoin is the smart choice.

If you choose P2P, this will keep happening from time to time.

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

people still use p2p??

MarkMakers
    MarkMakers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Person to Person money transfer is close to dead for gambling.
    You may not want to hear it, but if you want to play there, using bitcoin is the smart choice.
    I’m working on setting up bitcoin, but in the meantime I’m using cashiers chk for 5Dimes payouts. Just requested a 4 figure payout today via Cashiers chk. I understand the processing times are Mon-Fri 9am-1pm. So I’ll have to wait until Monday for the process to begin after confirming my request today. I’m worried about getting a foreign check the banks may reject. Is this a common issue with cashiers chks?

Ant23
    Ant23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11651

MarkMakers......yes it's very common for checks to come from other countries than the one you reside. Be prepared to deposit it and wait instead of trying to cash it. I thought I was the only offshore dinosaur who reluctantly switched to bitcoin.

Trust me if I can do it anybody can. Just have them walk you through it a couple times and you will ask yourself why didn't I do this earlier!!! It's so easy that jjgold can do it

MarkMakers

Quote Originally Posted by Ant23 View Post
    MarkMakers......yes it's very common for checks to come from other countries than the one you reside. Be prepared to deposit it and wait instead of trying to cash it. I thought I was the only offshore dinosaur who reluctantly switched to bitcoin.Trust me if I can do it anybody can. Just have them walk you through it a couple times and you will ask yourself why didn't I do this earlier!!! It's so easy that jjgold can do it
    Thanks for the reply. I just registered with Coinbase and Blockchain today. Made my first purchase of bitcoin today so I’m pretty proud of myself. In the meantime I’m still worried about a check from 5Dimes that no US bank will honor. I had a great Thanksgiving week in winnings and I’d hate to think I may not get paid

Ant23
    Ant23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11651

MarkMakers......you will get paid......just not very fast with checks. I promise after you've done bitcoin a couple times and see how easy it is you will be like me and ask yourself "why didn't I do this a long time ago".
    We had a bitcoin atm put in a store that's open from 6 a.m, til 2 p.m. & the rates are very fair compared to sending from debit card. Up to $900 and it's completely anonymous except for providing a phone # for a sms code to be sent

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by MarkMakers View Post

Thanks for the reply. I just registered with Coinbase and Blockchain today. Made my first purchase of bitcoin today so I’m pretty proud of myself. In the meantime I’m still worried about a check from 5Dimes that no US bank will honor. I had a great Thanksgiving week in winnings and I’d hate to think I may not get paid
    You don't need to worry.

If your normal average balance is above the check value, many banks will just cash them in to your account.

If you use a credit union, or run into a bit of a weird bank teller who thinks like you that a foreign check means something bad, they may ask you what is is from, or send it for collection and it will take a couple of weeks to be cleared.

USA is the only country in the world where anyone thinks like this about foreign wires and checks I think. It seems super weird to me the question even comes up (but it does come up a lot).

MarkMakers

You don't need to worry.

If your normal average balance is above the check value, many banks will just cash them in to your account.
    Thanks Optional. I’ll just go ahead and deposit that check when it arrives but next time I’m going with bitcoin. Speaking of which, are Coinbase and Blockchain still recommended? I hope I didn’t make a mistake by registering with them both.

Optional

Thanks Optional. I’ll just go ahead and deposit that check when it arrives but next time I’m going with bitcoin. Speaking of which, are Coinbase and Blockchain still recommended? I hope I didn’t make a mistake by registering with them both.
    I answered you in the other thread.

Yes those two are perfect to get started with.

Optional

If the bank teller asks you what the check is from, keep a dead straight face and say "From my sugar daddy to help pay for my gender re-assignment".

They will then shut up and mind their own business.

Shifty
    Shifty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7997

B-of-A takes those checks that some banks do not.

dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

they usually come from canada. the only issue i've ever had is.. occasionally a teller doesn't know how to actually deposit it because of the foreign code, so they have to bring over another teller to do it. other than that, it always clears by the next business day and funds are available.

scottgodson1985
    Update your status
    scottgodson1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11160

dude p2p is soo 2005, wake up its 2019

MarkMakers

If the bank teller asks you what the check is from, keep a dead straight face and say "From my sugar daddy to help pay for my gender re-assignment".
    They will then shut up and mind their own business.