littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5832

Promos like this is why legal are must supplement to your offshore accounts..free money

$100 max bet..
    You have been credited with your +100 Jason Tatum to make a 3 Odds Boost.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo
    WireWire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32027

Quote Originally Posted by dculh View Post
    The day it becomes legal in my state my off shore days are over. I don't care how good the lines are off shore. The peace of mind knowing 100% for sure that I will get paid is worth the extra juice.
    It is if your betting $20 bucks a game.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo
    WireWire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32027

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    sure but if you don't use the legal books for the gift freebiee $$'s, boosts and other various promo's your just as clueless..

Does anyone know if William Hill has a desktop site avaliable to Illinois peeps? All I got is the APP and markets are horrible but I see in NJ they have tons more markets.
    like what 10 max bet on thing you can keep that, i just got a free $220 bucks from Bovada for NOTHING. Also get paid in 2 hours instead of 2-3 days, nothing good about non offshore books unless your a small better and like taking -115 vs -115

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5832

Quote Originally Posted by WireWire View Post
    like what 10 max bet on thing you can keep that, i just got a free $220 bucks from Bovada for NOTHING. Also get paid in 2 hours instead of 2-3 days, nothing good about non offshore books unless your a small better and like taking -115 vs -115

Not sure why you are so against free money..most of my action is offshore but between the 6 legal im my state i use every day for promo like i showed...sure they are capped at but its still free and ill take a free no risk $100 like last night or a boost that turns the -112 to a +110 even if its capped at 50$..way to many promotions to ignore if your a serious player

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

never understood not getting paid offshore

The top books at least 15 of them have been paying for 20 years straight unless your a scammer

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Whats your best BTC book, jj?

First 12