scooby simpson
    scooby simpson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bovada disables my account with 2k in it

Hi there,

I’ve used 5Dimes for some time.. but I made an account with Bovada a little while back mainly for the Live betting. Anyway, I’ve deposited over 3k into the account and have about 2k left and I got an email last week saying there’s accounts similar to mine and to submit a picture of my ID, me holding my ID and a utility bill within the last 60 days. Over a week ago I submitted everything they asked for and still have not heard from bovada. I’ve emailed a couple of times and no response and whenever I call in the people have no idea what is going on... I’ve filed a complaint with SBR. Anyone else run into this?

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4574

Yea. good luck. the'r not quick.

4dueceswithA
    4dueceswithA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Good luck. Did the same to me with 2k. 2 weeks later they emailed finally saying documents weren’t clear and to resend. This place is a joke

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

they banned me for life 10 years ago,i would cut off 1 arm AND one leg to be able to bet with them again,easy book to beat,they are AWESOME

Habhab21
    Habhab21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 302

That’s funny. Not really. I have deposited thousands in the last couple months. Made one last deposit and my account is up to 1800.00. No where near what I deposited. Last week got disabled. No SOULUTIONS yet.