skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

Lots of guys call their "bankroll" what they have at that specific site, at least the poker people do that.

alittlemoresound
    alittlemoresound's Avatar Become A Pro!

dude i should of never posted this! haha..... now ever time i log in or go2 make a bet.. it says "bad line game #" and it flashes my screen white 1 time...im not even lying guys! how weird

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0
    Gopi-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

Quote Originally Posted by alittlemoresound View Post
    dude i should of never posted this! haha..... now ever time i log in or go2 make a bet.. it says "bad line game #" and it flashes my screen white 1 time...im not even lying guys! how weird

Same here. I wonder when are they going to take that warning off! LMAO!!!

Here's mine:

Please read this IMPORTANT message:

Feb21/2010 Deleted Wager: Bad Line Posted on Game 811-812 Oklahoma City/Minnesota Total should have been 200.5, not 213.5. We make every effort to ensure all information available on our website is accurate; however, in the case of obvious mechanical, technical or human error in the prices or conditions we publish, we reserve the right, at our discretion, to either modify your wager and pay out at the correct prices or to No-Action your wager

alittlemoresound
    alittlemoresound's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think they are just making a huge effort to cover their ass.... bookmaker has been good to me... so ill just walk away and try to bust em with good picks !

First 123