shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

110 can be a bankroll he could be using 1 or 2 dollar units. Alittlemoresound is a good guy I faced him in the NBA challenge last year.

mdemps9190
    mdemps9190's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7237

yeah all you guys who are laughing at this dude for having 110 bankroll are retarded...majority of people on here probably bet around 10 bucks a game...Plenty of people have money but don't want to risk their hard earned dollars on gambling.

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

you think that low, $10..........i bet on average $40 a game and feel thats real low

DMB40
    DMB40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

They should of cancelled the bet before the game was over and not waited to the game was final....

PDW
    PDW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good point DMB

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Bad line, should have been voided.

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0
    Gopi-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

It happened to me less than a week ago. The opening line for the O/U between the Wolves/Thunder game was 200.5. I saw 213.5 and I almost fell to on my chair! I put more than half of whatever's left on my account ($845 of $1545) for the game to go UNDER. This was around 3 am Pacific, and I just got back from work. I went to sleep at around 8 in the morning, and dreaming this was easy money. I woke up at around 3pm, and tried to put up some more bets before I go to work, and voila! I went online, checked my account, and this is what I saw:

Feb21/2010 Deleted Wager: Bad Line Posted on Game 811-812 Oklahoma City/Minnesota Total should have been 200.5, not 213.5. We make every effort to ensure all information available on our website is accurate; however, in the case of obvious mechanical, technical or human error in the prices or conditions we publish, we reserve the right, at our discretion, to either modify your wager and pay out at the correct prices or to No-Action your wager

I decided to pursue other games and went about my way, and to my pleasant surprise later that evening, the Wolves/Thunder total was 216! I just saved $845 by going to Geico! LMAO!!!

Aurelius
    Aurelius's Avatar Become A Pro!

if you laughed at the size of his bankroll, +210 you have a small penis

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why bet when you know it's a bad line though?

KingKolzig

Quote Originally Posted by Gopi-1 View Post
    It happened to me less than a week ago. The opening line for the O/U between the Wolves/Thunder game was 200.5. I saw 213.5 and I almost fell to on my chair! I put more than half of whatever's left on my account ($845 of $1545) for the game to go UNDER. This was around 3 am Pacific, and I just got back from work. I went to sleep at around 8 in the morning, and dreaming this was easy money. I woke up at around 3pm, and tried to put up some more bets before I go to work, and voila! I went online, checked my account, and this is what I saw:

Feb21/2010 Deleted Wager: Bad Line Posted on Game 811-812 Oklahoma City/Minnesota Total should have been 200.5, not 213.5. We make every effort to ensure all information available on our website is accurate; however, in the case of obvious mechanical, technical or human error in the prices or conditions we publish, we reserve the right, at our discretion, to either modify your wager and pay out at the correct prices or to No-Action your wager

I decided to pursue other games and went about my way, and to my pleasant surprise later that evening, the Wolves/Thunder total was 216! I just saved $845 by going to Geico! LMAO!!!
    you are so lucky that they did not pull a catch-22 on you. very easily could have............what book? they must be an A book

RDeFaz
    RDeFaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Atleast he's probally betting what he can actually afford to lose without being in debt

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    you are so lucky that they did not pull a catch-22 on you. very easily could have............what book? they must be an A book

They canceled my bet way before the tip-off, good thing I was planning to bet the other games and went online (3 pm Pacific) before I went to work, and they posted it on my account. I'm betting local and their numbers are A book based, even with their line movements and vigs. The good thing about my local is I get to get 20% back of my losses for every week I lose, although I would rather not opt for that carrot that they've dangled in front of my face!

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0

Quote Originally Posted by whatsgood5 View Post

I thought they knew Tim Donaghy or someone who's in the know, and was trying to catch as many Joepubs as they can!

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not A+ IMO, good day

Aurelius
    Aurelius's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by whatsgood5 View Post
    c'mon, he thought he was bringing home a blonde 10, it turned out to be a chick with a dick (look for the adams apple dude), lesson learned... cut the guy some slack.

KingKolzig

Quote Originally Posted by Gopi-1 View Post
    I thought they knew Tim Donaghy or someone who's in the know, and was trying to catch as many Joepubs as they can!
    no kidding. sometimes when i see premium picks and all the "pros" are on one game, like new mexico state 2 night ago for example. i cant help but feel its a grand conspiracy lol

alittlemoresound
    alittlemoresound's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea i don't know why people are trippin about my 110 bankroll in my new acount ?.. haha.

just because u don't know what other 4 books i belong too. and you can't come over and see my huge stack of ** withdraws from 5 different countries. i don't need to brag about how much $$ i play with... thats my buissness... as long as you know my picks are solid... and they have been... thanks shoebox and everyone else for ur help....

JerseyShop101
    JerseyShop101's Avatar Become A Pro!

The title of this thread should be "Bookmaker voids Denver Live Bet due to Obvious Line Error"

They are correct here.

OT: A newb made a thread over how happy he was that he hit a 7 team parlay at Bookmaker which he posted (at another forum). The parlay was obviously correlated though. Bookmaker had a computer glitch last baseball season which allowed you to parlay, ML's, Runlines, alternate runlines, Team Totals, 1H Toals, Games Totals, all in the same parlay taking the same team!

The funny part was the newbie didn't understand why it was correlated as posters told him that it was wrong for him to be able to make parlays like that.

Had to explain to him that if you take a dog on the moneyline parlayed with the same team +1.5 on the runline, etc, etc, that if the ml hits so does the runline of course. And the same for his fav's -1.5 parlayed with the same team on the ML.

But to our surprise, Bookmaker still paid him.

Vesuvius
    Vesuvius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by RDeFaz View Post
    Atleast he's probally betting what he can actually afford to lose without being in debt
    Quote Originally Posted by alittlemoresound View Post
    yea i don't know why people are trippin about my 110 bankroll in my new acount ?.. haha.

just because u don't know what other 4 books i belong too. and you can't come over and see my huge stack of ** withdraws from 5 different countries. i don't need to brag about how much $$ i play with... thats my buissness... as long as you know my picks are solid... and they have been... thanks shoebox and everyone else for ur help....
    You are good man, more than half the people here lie about their bankroll anyways.

JerseyShop101

Quote Originally Posted by alittlemoresound View Post

Exactly.

And what a lot of don't realize is that a lot of times you get more bang for your buck by making small deposits instead of one larger one.

For instance, last summer at Bookmaker, you could deposit $100 and get:
    25% Freeplay;
    A free entry to the $1000 Weekly poker tourney (Value around $25 -$40 depending on number of entrants); and
    A Free blackjack tourney ticket (valued at $22)

And the chances of cashing in those tourneys were good, as I did several times in each.

Sometimes, I would still deposit $100, even if I already had money in my account.

1UP
    1UP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Every book I use had the same line last night. It wasn't a bad line for anyone but the books. Happens. Just pull your money and get a more reputable book.

KingKolzig

"A Free blackjack tourney ticket (valued at $22)"

beware of the 21gnet blackjack skin, that site is ultra shady

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The fact that your entire bankroll was/is $110 is the funniest part of this thread. I couldnt care about the rest of the thread. $110
    whats up with you today lakerboy? you should know that not everyone has the bankroll you have to play with. half the guys who straight tail you probably play just a few bucks each game.

chill out today man

nmr123321
    nmr123321's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

you're lucky they didn't close your account, i hate it when people try to exploit bad lines especially on A+ books

tealish
    tealish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, I'm not sure what's so funny about a $110 bankroll, even if the OP didn't later clarify he had other accounts. You play with what you got and some people gamble just for fun even if they have the money to fund a larger bankroll. So stop rolling on the floor, pick yourself up, and walk away ROFL'ers.

tealish
    tealish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mdemps9190 View Post
    yeah all you guys who are laughing at this dude for having 110 bankroll are retarded...majority of people on here probably bet around 10 bucks a game...Plenty of people have money but don't want to risk their hard earned dollars on gambling.
    ^Yes, this guy gets it.

JerseyShop101

"A Free blackjack tourney ticket (valued at $22)"

beware of the 21gnet blackjack skin, that site is ultra shady
    I've done very well there, I guess if I lost I might think otherwise. But seriously, I've made good money in the tourneys last year. I know some people say the cards are geared towards making sure certin players win, but the same could be said for poker. Like an hour ago, JJ goes allin preflop, I have AA and call, of course a Jack is on the river, its all fixed when I lose,

KingKolzig

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyShop101 View Post
    I've done very well there, I guess if I lost I might think otherwise. But seriously, I've made good money in the tourneys last year. I know some people say the cards are geared towards making sure certin players win, but the same could be said for poker. Like an hour ago, JJ goes allin preflop, I have AA and call, of course a Jack is on the river, its all fixed when I lose,

if you have the discipline to stick to the multi-round tournaments yes it can be quite fun, and once in a while you sneak out a win for like $150 on a $3 entry. definite bang 4 your buck............its the head-2-head where many ppl feel shady things are going on. that is why they constantly scan the chat for ppl who are suspicious of it. they boot them off the network for good right away...you will get nickled and dimed by head-2-head if you dont keep track of your record. ive never had a winning month when ive been playing 21gnet and sports at the same time, and im a good player 2.......one group of people think there is a formula that keeps you overall at .500 in h-2-h, therefore you lose with the juice. this way ppl keep playing (since they arent going bankrupt) and the book keeps drinking the sweet sweet juice

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

cool LB, trashin people with small BRs. apparently gambling should be enjoyed by only the elite

JerseyShop101

if you have the discipline to stick to the multi-round tournaments yes it can be quite fun, and once in a while you sneak out a win for like $150 on a $3 entry. definite bang 4 your buck............its the head-2-head where many ppl feel shady things are going on. that is why they constantly scan the chat for ppl who are suspicious of it. they boot them off the network for good right away...you will get nickled and dimed by head-2-head if you dont keep track of your record. ive never had a winning month when ive been playing 21gnet and sports at the same time, and im a good player 2.......one group of people think there is a formula that keeps you overall at .500 in h-2-h, therefore you lose with the juice. this way ppl keep playing (since they arent going bankrupt) and the book keeps drinking the sweet sweet juice
    O Ok, I understand. Your definitely right on the head-to-head games. 10% is steep, and as you know its not like 10% in sports where the juice only matters if you lose. You pay this this win or lose, so you have to win 55% just to break even. The tourneys are fun though.

nickmanning214
    nickmanning214's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

If Denver had to win the quarter by half a point, good line. Denver -.5 for the game? Obviously a bad line.

nickmanning214
    nickmanning214's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Hey im not knocking the guy for no reason. He bet an obviously bad line and $110 is not a bankroll. Sorry if people are upset but its true.
    My bankroll is 512 betpoints and $4 on cen tsp orrts.

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Dam can't believe so many people were hating on this guy. Dam u shouldn't hate on any1 here. Everyone should want everyone to hustle the books. Good job to people that defended this guy. N I say they put up a fuked up line they should honor it

icecapper
    icecapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Same thing happened to me in Olympic Curling. Bet $500 and won the game only to find after that the wager had been cancelled due to a "bad line". Still fighting it.

KingKolzig

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyShop101 View Post
    O Ok, I understand. Your definitely right on the head-to-head games. 10% is steep, and as you know its not like 10% in sports where the juice only matters if you lose. You pay this this win or lose, so you have to win 55% just to break even. The tourneys are fun though.

ya the tournys are a very good time with no pressure at all, i give them that

First 123 Last