1. #1
    maloneleo
    maloneleo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-23-19
    Posts: 10
    Betpoints: 84

    1xbet Take away my 400 USD. Shameless cheater!

    Im from China.

    2 months ago , I lost 2200CNY at 1xbet.

    February 20th. I recharged 2000CNY again.And eventually won 6839 CNY.In fact, more! They deleted my last two bets.Then I found that my odds were reduced by 10%.

    When I applied for a withdrawal, I was rejected. Ask me to contact the security department.I think the security services are just a lie.They asked me a lot of puzzling questions.I was also asked to send a screenshot of the deposited bank card to them. And include my name, all my transfer records. When I send All the mobile bank transfer details to them.They told me that instead of accepting screenshots from mobile phones, I had to use a computer.Because I couldn't log on to the mobile bank with the computer at all. In order to meet their unreasonable demands. The next day I was forced to open a computer bank.I sent them screenshots again.

    They did something more shameless.They asked my face to be in a picture with my passport and computer screen. This computer screen must display mail with them and be clear.You can try it out. This is impossible at all. How to see everything clearly?The tiny words on the computer screen.About 20 photos were sent. They still say they can't read the text on the screen.I was very angry. I said: Don't make unreasonable noise. It looks like a scoundrel. Bedbug

    This is their last reply to me without any reason.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    security-en@1xbet.com
    2019年2月22日 下午5:44 (1天前)

    发送至 我








    我们想告诉你,我们已经决定暂停与您的合作(关闭账户),根据您违反我们 的规则。
    如客户对本博彩公司存在欺诈行为(在网站注册多个账号,使用软件程序自动投注,游戏出 现仲裁情况,若游戏账户并非用来投注,且滥用忠实客户项目)本博彩公司保留采用以下方 式终止此等欺诈行为的权利:
    取消投注;
    关闭客户的博彩帐户并退回已存款资金;
    向执法机关就该客户的欺诈事实起诉。
    于2011年1月1日生效
    我们的安全部门进行全面的检查之后决定与您暂停合作(关闭账户)。进行检查之后,我们 有理由认定您违反了我们公司的规则。
    请您不要在我们公司的网站上注册新账户。
    由于你严重违反了我们公司的规则,与您暂停合作的决定是最终的。
    我们会忽略关于您账户关闭的任何问题。
    您可提的金额等于您存的金额
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





    We would like to inform you that we have decided to suspend our cooperation with you (close the account) in accordance with your violation of our rules.If a customer commits fraudulent acts against the gambling company (registering multiple accounts on the website, automatically betting with software programs, arbitration of the game occurs, and if the game account is not used for betting and abusing loyal customer items), the gambling company reserves the right to terminate such fraudulent acts by the following means:Cancellation of bets;Close the customer's gambling account and return the deposited funds;To sue the law enforcement authorities for the fraudulent facts of the client.Effective 1 January 2011After a thorough inspection by our security department, we have decided to suspend our cooperation with you. After the inspection, we have reason to conclude that you have violated our company's rules.Please do not register a new account on our company's website.As you have seriously violated our company's rules, the decision to suspend cooperation with you is final.We will ignore any questions about the closure of your account.The amount you can withdraw is equal to the amount you deposit.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a shameless shit.Only: You violated our company's rules.
    What is the reason? They have no reason.
    They deleted my 2639 CNY.They deleted all my betting records. The evidence was destroyed. Profit is deducted.This is a fraudster. Shameless. I can't believe it. Only 400 USD. Beggar.
    I will warn everyone I know to stay away from this liar. Let them go bankrupt. Curse the fraudster!

  2. #2
    SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 01-08-18
    Posts: 4,813
    Betpoints: 58

    Hi and welcome to SBR. Please fill out this complaint form and we can assist you...

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/15/2019

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


  3. #3
    maloneleo
    maloneleo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-23-19
    Posts: 10
    Betpoints: 84

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR Drew View Post
    Hi and welcome to SBR. Please fill out this complaint form and we can assist you...

    Thank you. I know they won't pay back. Because I saw SBR, I understand that 1xbet is notorious. I am sure they will steal the profit of each player. no matter how much.

  4. #4
    dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-03-09
    Posts: 723
    Betpoints: 10166

    Its only money!!

  5. #5
    newton0038
    newton0038's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-07-07
    Posts: 607
    Betpoints: 30

    I have never heard of 1xbet doing anything but steal everything that comes in. Will string players along for awhile with impossible task request. Ur cash is gone, must move on and chalk the loss up to losing 2K on a bad bet.

  6. #6
    maloneleo
    maloneleo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-23-19
    Posts: 10
    Betpoints: 84

    You are right.

    I haven't other way.

  7. #7
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 39,888
    Betpoints: 5712

    Quote Originally Posted by maloneleo View Post
    They did something more shameless.They asked my face to be in a picture with my passport and computer screen. This computer screen must display mail with them and be clear. You can try it out. This is impossible at all. How to see everything clearly?The tiny words on the computer screen.About 20 photos were sent. They still say they can't read the text on the screen.I was very angry. I said: Don't make unreasonable noise. It looks like a scoundrel. Bedbug
    They ask many people for this type of photograph.

    It is not wise to tell them this is "impossible" when they have seen so many thousands from other people. As they are very hard nosed and will simply close your account for REFUSING to comply with KYC requests.

    I understand the request feels rude. And the rejection seems like just an excuse. But if you play at 1xbet you have to deal with these things and just comply, or give up your money.


    I think you are going to have to take this photograph correctly to have any chance to see your money.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  8. #8
    maloneleo
    maloneleo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-23-19
    Posts: 10
    Betpoints: 84

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    They ask many people for this type of photograph.

    It is not wise to tell them this is "impossible" when they have seen so many thousands from other people. As they are very hard nosed and will simply close your account for REFUSING to comply with KYC requests.

    I understand the request feels rude. And the rejection seems like just an excuse. But if you play at 1xbet you have to deal with these things and just comply, or give up your money.


    I think you are going to have to take this photograph correctly to have any chance to see your money.
    Yes, I did everything as required. They deducted all my profits.

  9. #9
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 39,888
    Betpoints: 5712

    1xbet have responded.

    They claim this is a case of multi accounting but have not provided any information about why or how they came to this decision.

    They say your deposited funds have been refunded. Is that correct?

    Our contact says they are advised the decision on your account is firm and will not be changed.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  10. #10
    maloneleo
    maloneleo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-23-19
    Posts: 10
    Betpoints: 84

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    1xbet have responded.

    They claim this is a case of multi accounting but have not provided any information about why or how they came to this decision.

    They say your deposited funds have been refunded. Is that correct?

    Our contact says they are advised the decision on your account is firm and will not be changed.
    Yes. They only refunded my original money. Deduct all profits. At the beginning, I was optimistic about their wide variety of markets.
    In short, I will tell everyone to stay away from this site.
    I am now betting on yabo. I hope that I will not encounter such a liar again.

  11. #11
    maloneleo
    maloneleo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-23-19
    Posts: 10
    Betpoints: 84

    The odds for bet365 are too low. The withdrawal speed is also so so slow.

    For Chinese players. What better recommendation.

    Pinnacle's market is really not much.

  12. #12
    thunderstorm
    thunderstorm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-14-19
    Posts: 11
    Betpoints: 102

    1xbet made changes to the Terms and Conditions behind my back, just so they can steal my money!

    My father and I had our own accounts, and that was ok by the 1xBet's General Terms as my father and I don't live in the same household, we even don't live in the same city.

    Before they made changes behind my back, the Clause 31 of their General Terms said: "Each registered customer may have only one account. Regarding registration on the website this rule applies to one household, one address, one email address, one credit/debit card or one IP-address. The bookmaker administration reserves the right to request certain personal details from the customer (passport details, registered place of residence) as well as a video-conference. The user gets the results withing 5 working days after video call ends."

    After they decided to steal my money and I started asking questions, they replaced the word "household" by the word "family". Well, it's 1Xbet we are talking about, so of course, they did that without any notification.

    So the same Clause now says: "Each registered customer may have only one account. Customers may register only one account per family, address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/debit card, e-wallet or electronic payment method. Persons otherwise associated with a customer will not be allowed to register on the website. The bookmaker administration reserves the right to request certain personal details from the customer (passport details, registered place of residence) as well as a video-conference. The user gets the results within 5 working days after video call ends."

    As you can see, many changes were made to that Clause, without a SINGLE NOTIFICATION.

    By changing the General Terms behind customer's back, they broke the Clause 23. of their own General Terms.

    Clause 23. of the General Terms: "Should these Rules be amended, customers shall be notified accordingly. Bets accepted after the specified date shall be subject to the amended Rules. Earlier bets shall remain unchanged."

    After they made this change, they just said that by saying that the person in question is my father, I confirmed that I broke this rule. I repeat, the previous version of the Clause 31 of the General Terms said that the registration is limited to one household, which was not my case, so they simply adjusted their General Terms to make me guilty and steal my 1450€.

    This is how they explained their dirty move:

    "Dear Sir,
    Please be informed that the essence of the rule is unchanged and has not changed. Only a translation adjustment was made.
    Best regards,
    Tikhonov Aleksandr, Security Service Chief Officer "

    They robbed me using one of their illegal tricks.

    I advise everyone to periodically read the key Clauses of their General Terms, even if you don't have any problems with 1Xbet at the moment, as they are changing them depending on the cases where they can steal their customer's money. I never got any information that this change was made.

    Good luck to everyone with them! Take your money while you still can.

  13. #13
    maloneleo
    maloneleo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-23-19
    Posts: 10
    Betpoints: 84

    Quote Originally Posted by thunderstorm View Post
    1xbet made changes to the Terms and Conditions behind my back, just so they can steal my money!

    My father and I had our own accounts, and that was ok by the 1xBet's General Terms as my father and I don't live in the same household, we even don't live in the same city.

    Before they made changes behind my back, the Clause 31 of their General Terms said: "Each registered customer may have only one account. Regarding registration on the website this rule applies to one household, one address, one email address, one credit/debit card or one IP-address. The bookmaker administration reserves the right to request certain personal details from the customer (passport details, registered place of residence) as well as a video-conference. The user gets the results withing 5 working days after video call ends."

    After they decided to steal my money and I started asking questions, they replaced the word "household" by the word "family". Well, it's 1Xbet we are talking about, so of course, they did that without any notification.

    So the same Clause now says: "Each registered customer may have only one account. Customers may register only one account per family, address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/debit card, e-wallet or electronic payment method. Persons otherwise associated with a customer will not be allowed to register on the website. The bookmaker administration reserves the right to request certain personal details from the customer (passport details, registered place of residence) as well as a video-conference. The user gets the results within 5 working days after video call ends."

    As you can see, many changes were made to that Clause, without a SINGLE NOTIFICATION.

    By changing the General Terms behind customer's back, they broke the Clause 23. of their own General Terms.

    Clause 23. of the General Terms: "Should these Rules be amended, customers shall be notified accordingly. Bets accepted after the specified date shall be subject to the amended Rules. Earlier bets shall remain unchanged."

    After they made this change, they just said that by saying that the person in question is my father, I confirmed that I broke this rule. I repeat, the previous version of the Clause 31 of the General Terms said that the registration is limited to one household, which was not my case, so they simply adjusted their General Terms to make me guilty and steal my 1450.

    This is how they explained their dirty move:

    "Dear Sir,
    Please be informed that the essence of the rule is unchanged and has not changed. Only a translation adjustment was made.
    Best regards,
    Tikhonov Aleksandr, Security Service Chief Officer "

    They robbed me using one of their illegal tricks.

    I advise everyone to periodically read the key Clauses of their General Terms, even if you don't have any problems with 1Xbet at the moment, as they are changing them depending on the cases where they can steal their customer's money. I never got any information that this change was made.

    Good luck to everyone with them! Take your money while you still can.
    Despicable . When I won five times. I found them to adjust my odds. They have countless reasons to take to your money. Because they are just liar.
    Tell everyone. Away from the this liar.

Top