lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Starbet.be force me to turn over deposit with ridiculous betting limits

I registered, made a deposit of 500 EUR (no bonus) and tried to place a bet but their system said "internal error". Chat said as I'm from Germany my daily betting limit is 10 EUR but they will return the deposit if I want them to do so and I agreed. Today I receive an email from support saying that I have to turn over the deposit before and that it's my fault that I did not read their ToS. This is bullying. I made a deposit in the good faith I could use the limits displayed by their system. But now they force me to make a 10 EUR bet each day for the next 50 days just to get out my own money. I can not even bet more than 10 EUR on UEFA Champions League.

No word in their ToS about that.

BTW this is another BetConstruct book. Belgian books used to be legit but these times seem to be over...

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9329

Why is it one bet per day?

Can't you just bet the next 50 matches as you like at least?

Has any other German player confirmed it all Germans? I bet it's just for you really.

seljak
    seljak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

I have other problem with them.They ask just and only Electricity !? bill on my name.Bank statement,internet,phone and land phone they not accept no idea why.And my limit is about 3e.So just 33 times if I ever success to verify myself

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Why is it one bet per day?
    No freakin idea. Chat transcript:

Latoya 02:19:53 am
    you can not place bets because your daily bet limit is 10euros, the thing is.. we can not change that
    Bastian 02:20:16 am
    how can I change that?
    Latoya 02:20:22 am
    the sports providers ūts automatically a limit, and for people from your country is 10 euros per day
    Bastian 02:21:02 am
    is this a joke?
    Latoya 02:21:18 am
    i'll send this to our tech. department and they will contact the sport providers to check what they can do for u. If there is nothing they can do for u, we will make sure that we deposit your money back

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Has any other German player confirmed it all Germans? I bet it's just for you really.
    I've read in a German forum that another player has been affected, too: https://www.wettforum.info/forum/boo...539-starbet-be

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Their management will probably take care of it. I once had a bet voided by them (Betconstruct voided it) and after some chats they simply added the money to the balance. The bet never got regraded in the system but they simply added the balance and went around Betconstruct. They can be reasoned with.

piterp
    piterp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1148

It seems for me that you are that you are recorded in Betconstruct database as potential risk for bookmaker so they decided to limit your activity
    Last edited by piterp; 02-17-19 at 10:14 PM.

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    I registered, made a deposit of 500 EUR (no bonus) and tried to place a bet but their system said "internal error". Chat said as I'm from Germany my daily betting limit is 10 EUR but they will return the deposit if I want them to do so and I agreed. Today I receive an email from support saying that I have to turn over the deposit before and that it's my fault that I did not read their ToS. This is bullying. I made a deposit in the good faith I could use the limits displayed by their system. But now they force me to make a 10 EUR bet each day for the next 50 days just to get out my own money. I can not even bet more than 10 EUR on UEFA Champions League.

No word in their ToS about that.

BTW this is another BetConstruct book. Belgian books used to be legit but these times seem to be over...
    hey lonnie55... im curious...how may books you've registered to man? I always like it when you post something here... it helps us avoid certain books...didnot know ure from Germany

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    Their management will probably take care of it.
    Exactly that happened, Alfa. They finally replied that the limits are not arguable but they would return my deposit WITHOUT any turnover requirements.

So this issue can be considered resolved.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9329

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post

Exactly that happened, Alfa. They finally replied that the limits are not arguable but they would return my deposit WITHOUT any turnover requirements.

So this issue can be considered resolved.
    So obviously the reasonable solution.

Maddening you even have to ask let alone fight for it.