Team Duckets
    Team Duckets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

Why is it so hard for 5Dimes to sene a Bitcoin payout?

I first request a payout of 10k
    They refuse because im not bitcoi exclusive and cancel it as my limit is 5k. Fair enough

I requested again on a tuesday for 5k
    Saturday comes and i get an email saying its canceled because i didnt answer the verification email. Lying C0cksuckers never called me!!! Liars!!! Im getting fed up at this point. Im up over 20k

When did they start this dumbass phone verification crap.
    I work 6 days a week, i cant just answer a random number, how do i know when they are calling, it makes no sense
    Im definitely done with 5 dimes once i get all my loot out, ita pathetic.

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

The phone verification stuff is utter nonsense,no excuses accepted,Tony is Dead,and so are they for me

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3032

Their process isn't A+ but they do pay.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

You can call them instead of waiting for the the verification call, it takes less than 2 minutes. If you check your withdrawal in the cashier they update it with comments like waiting on verficicaton call, etc. I agree, it is a pain sometimes, especially when you didn’t use a new device but I prefer it this way than some of the other horror stories on this forum. I can say this, I’ve alway been paid by 5dimes and it’s always gone to the correct BTC wallet, definitely not the fastest but I’ll trade that for security.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25558

I missed the verification call from 5dimes because I was working. After I did answer and verify, they do not require the phone verification going forward. The phone verification is an extra layer of security to verify the request is coming from your device. You do that once and then the payouts should go through in a day or two.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

I’ve had to do the phone verification at least four separate times. Any time you log in and it asks for 2fa you’ll have to do the phone verification the next withdrawal request. I’m using the same device but my IP changes because it’s a cell phone. I don’t think there is any way around this.

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    I missed the verification call from 5dimes because I was working. After I did answer and verify, they do not require the phone verification going forward. The phone verification is an extra layer of security to verify the request is coming from your device. You do that once and then the payouts should go through in a day or two.
    It has nothing to do with any of that,it is a stall tactic,period!!!!

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25558

Quote Originally Posted by michael777 View Post
    It has nothing to do with any of that,it is a stall tactic,period!!!!
    I have heard that said before. But with me, after doing the device based authentication and having that verified by phone, the BTC payouts have taken a day or less without any more phone calls.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Just call in yourself right after you make the request online. Sucks, but that way it's done, and they wont call you back. THen respond to their email, and usually within an hour or two, the transaction takes place. I've done a few of these lately, and never a problem.

ATC727
    ATC727's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

Exactly why they shouldn’t be A+.

Repeated problems customer after customer and these mods think we don’t see it... HAHAH..

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

You guys complain about taking a minute to verify yourself, not realizing or having experience with being hacked.

Used to buy/sell bitcoin for profit. Got scammed/hacked 3 times. Had to write it off. 2FA is good for you. If someone hacked your 5dimes account, say if you used the same password there as your email or other accounts, if 5dimes didn't call you, that hacker would earn your entire balance and disappear without a trace.

ATC727
    ATC727's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

Yes we do because it’s not easy to withdraw the funds. The fact of verifying is fine but if you are gona give customers the run around like bitcoin exclusive, or bitcoin not available, or taking almost a week to withdraw.. then this is not A+ material. Please read a little further than just one or two comments. 5D continuously gives its customers a hard time withdrawing via bitcoin.