swamijoe
    swamijoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Betonline terrible odds on just about everything

I'm a long long time 5dimes player.. Ive used all the others over the years like Bovada etc., but for the last 7 years or so strictly 5 dimes... but because of PSP recent restrictions I was forced to find another book. I made my first bet with betonline about a week ago. I am amazed at how ridiculous theyre lines are. I go and compare to what dimes has and its insane. Let alone the fact they offer hardly any props, and nothing i really like like the underdog hockey team just as a random example being able to be -1.5 and be like +390... literally I could go on and on about how bad I think the site is...and believe me I've had a few run ins with TONY and hes not a big fan of me, and I think hes an ass, but I do like the site... I just really like all the different props and underdogs and moneylines that they have. But the main purpose of this post is the line value on EVERYTHING! Just for example tonight I went to bet the double result for celtics win half win game and I was like WTF!! Betonline had boston at +100, when Boston is only like a 2.5 point fav for the game, so I went to dimes and its like +145.. and that's a small example. But its literally like that on anything you look at. Its really messed up... Just wondering for anyone who uses betonline, what do you like about it, and Im being serious when I ask, because so far I've seen nothing , and I mean nothing good about the site for it to be rated A+. I've compared line value to Bovada and dimes, and betonline is always the worst, and has the least amount of props ive ever seen on any site Ive ever used, and when you do try and use theyre prop program the lines are seriously ridiculous. Like when dimes would have for example curry over 4.5 threes at like -115,,, betonline has it where it would be like has to make 6 at -180... seriously!!!. Im going to find a way, probably bitcoin to get my money back into dimes, because I just don't like betonline. I was just really curious since its rated so high, those of you who use it, are you aware of the disparity in value of lines they offer, and what makes it a good site?

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

all depends on what you're looking at

betonline has high limits and ok lines on some stuff... let's take ufc on saturday, betonline has -150 on paige van zant (-160 or higher at any other decent book) and -195 on dillashaw (-205 or higher anywhere else)

and those bets are with 2k limits... 5dimes lets me bet a whopping $50 on ufc lol

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7304

Betonline is a bonus book. Use lowvig.ag if you dont want a bonus. Everything is the same except -105 pro lines,-106 college sides

swamijoe
    swamijoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Quote Originally Posted by Waterstpub87 View Post
    Betonline is a bonus book. Use lowvig.ag if you dont want a bonus. Everything is the same except -105 pro lines,-106 college sides
    Never heard of lowvig.ag,,, you use them? good on payouts?

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7304

Quote Originally Posted by swamijoe View Post
    Never heard of lowvig.ag,,, you use them? good on payouts?
    Yes, I use them. They are the same company as betonline. Payouts via btc normally 1-2 days.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5832

The biggest problem besides the lines being average at best is that so many games are circled so parlays are not available plus not a fan of the platform esp the Mobil site is hard to manage parlays....it’s still a sold very trustworthy place to play though

btw most peeps who play online don’t care if they get -110 or -102 recreational guys that is
    Last edited by littlekona; 01-16-19 at 07:48 PM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

Quote Originally Posted by swamijoe View Post
    I'm a long long time 5dimes player.. Ive used all the others over the years like Bovada etc., but for the last 7 years or so strictly 5 dimes... but because of PSP recent restrictions I was forced to find another book. I made my first bet with betonline about a week ago. I am amazed at how ridiculous theyre lines are. I go and compare to what dimes has and its insane. Let alone the fact they offer hardly any props, and nothing i really like like the underdog hockey team just as a random example being able to be -1.5 and be like +390... literally I could go on and on about how bad I think the site is...and believe me I've had a few run ins with TONY and hes not a big fan of me, and I think hes an ass, but I do like the site... I just really like all the different props and underdogs and moneylines that they have. But the main purpose of this post is the line value on EVERYTHING! Just for example tonight I went to bet the double result for celtics win half win game and I was like WTF!! Betonline had boston at +100, when Boston is only like a 2.5 point fav for the game, so I went to dimes and its like +145.. and that's a small example. But its literally like that on anything you look at. Its really messed up... Just wondering for anyone who uses betonline, what do you like about it, and Im being serious when I ask, because so far I've seen nothing , and I mean nothing good about the site for it to be rated A+. I've compared line value to Bovada and dimes, and betonline is always the worst, and has the least amount of props ive ever seen on any site Ive ever used, and when you do try and use theyre prop program the lines are seriously ridiculous. Like when dimes would have for example curry over 4.5 threes at like -115,,, betonline has it where it would be like has to make 6 at -180... seriously!!!. Im going to find a way, probably bitcoin to get my money back into dimes, because I just don't like betonline. I was just really curious since its rated so high, those of you who use it, are you aware of the disparity in value of lines they offer, and what makes it a good site?
    You're comparing oranges and apples.

Betonline positions itself like the CRIS books (Bookmaker.eu), to handle larger bettors and not limit them simply for winning.

If you turned over big money you would have the totally opposite opinion about your 5D/BOL comparison.

5Dimes is more comparable with Heritage if you want a similar experience.

And as someone else mentioned, LowVig offers the BOL backend with lower juice in the odds. But, it also offers much lower limits and minimal customer support. Email only and do not expect a reply same day.

All these books are good though. Just look for the one that suits you best.

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

For props at BOL, make sure you use the Over/Under tab and not the Build or Quickpicks. It's -114 juice, which is not that bad.

Otherwise, it's mainly good for bonuses, futures, and NHL money lines (dime line), although they are in my opinion very sharp in hockey, so I'm never too excited to find them offering the best line on an NHL game. For every other type of bet, Lowvig is the way to go.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by Barrakuda View Post
    For props at BOL, make sure you use the Over/Under tab and not the Build or Quickpicks. It's -114 juice, which is not that bad.

Otherwise, it's mainly good for bonuses, futures, and NHL money lines (dime line), although they are in my opinion very sharp in hockey, so I'm never too excited to find them offering the best line on an NHL game. For every other type of bet, Lowvig is the way to go.
    i would also add for game props the odds are the same at betonline and lowvig.

i guess it comes down to what you're gonna play and if the bonus and higher juice makes more sense, of course if someone is taking that 100% first time crypto bonus it would make up for the extra juice many times over... the 35% reload might be a closer choice.

betonline has gotten much better lately at grading props, their customer service is still a bit weird though. i had a bitcoin payout request from monday morning, got rejected last night because they incorrectly thought i took a bonus in the past 30 days!??

great place to play but just a warning not to deal with their customer service unless you have to

Mr. NBA
    Mr. NBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6622

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i would also add for game props the odds are the same at betonline and lowvig.

i guess it comes down to what you're gonna play and if the bonus and higher juice makes more sense, of course if someone is taking that 100% first time crypto bonus it would make up for the extra juice many times over... the 35% reload might be a closer choice.

betonline has gotten much better lately at grading props, their customer service is still a bit weird though. i had a bitcoin payout request from monday morning, got rejected last night because they incorrectly thought i took a bonus in the past 30 days!??

great place to play but just a warning not to deal with their customer service unless you have to

I have been trying to get 10k out for the better part of a week. Pretty impressive stall tactics from an A+ book I must admit.