RobertAnthonyT7
    RobertAnthonyT7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1766

NY Legal Sports Betting

It’s apparently happening this year. In its current form, .20% Integrity Bullshit scam fee to the league. Which will inevitably be passed down to the gamblers. That would make NY the first state to agree to this

Completely dumbfounding to me.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Just stick with offshore. I've gambled offshore for over 20 years and have had hardly any issues. If my state legalizes it I will most likely stay betting offshore. Why pay taxes like that? Not worth it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: scottgodson1985

vsquare
    vsquare's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 870

Are there any offshore bookies that offer bets on the U20/U23 soccer games? The ones that are usually offered by bet365 are not open in bookmaker or betonline

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

Quote Originally Posted by vsquare View Post
    Are there any offshore bookies that offer bets on the U20/U23 soccer games? The ones that are usually offered by bet365 are not open in bookmaker or betonline
    5Dimes or Heritage probably your next best chance for more obscure games

Public live lines here to check easily https://www.5dimes.eu/livelines/livelines.aspx

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

In Europe all the countries have legal sports bets, and all of them suck in terms of juice, offshore will always have costumers.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Only Asian bookies offer them, try to access them via broker.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Nitrogen has the Brazil U20 which is a goldmine for overs