harald
    harald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2842

C rated scam Betcruise

Made a new thread with more suitable headline.
    Last months Betcruise has payed almost no withdrawals at all, a couple have apparently been paid and the sums unknown. To 99,99% they have not payed and will not pay. Many have been waiting for months. Customer service has just referred to the adress info@betruise.com that does not answer to anyone.

I have been waiting for a month and a half and my withdrawal have been pending. Earlier today withouth telling any reason they have rejected my withdrawal. When I try to get to their customer service (even if it worthless) they show how unwanted my contact is. I have been for ages waiting but I am always in a queue and cannot get contact. And of course no answer from the wortless fake adress info@betcruise.com.

Still I knew earlier they will not pay but today they showed it really clearly. Of course I filled ages ago the SBR complaint form which scams like Betcruise does not bother about.

virtozo
    virtozo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Curacao license + Betconstruct Software = SCAM

harald

Quote Originally Posted by virtozo View Post
    Curacao license + Betconstruct Software = SCAM
    I am fully aware of this now. Got fooled by the C rating and that they had this rating since 2010.

virtozo
    virtozo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by harald View Post
    I am fully aware of this now. Got fooled by the C rating and that they had this rating since 2010.
    I know the feeling, same situation with me after opening an account with other scammers bet2u.com site promoted by Skrill email!!
    Never thought that Skrill.com can endorse such fraudsters!!

harald

Quote Originally Posted by virtozo View Post
    I know the feeling, same situation with me after opening an account with other scammers bet2u.com site promoted by Skrill email!!
    Never thought that Skrill.com can endorse such fraudsters!!
    Only thing that can be done is google and investigate yourself of problems with books before start using them, these are expensive lessons. Sadly a book can just steal peoples money and have criminal activity without any sequences.