alexleasowe
    alexleasowe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betway Operational Dept

So i requested a withdrawal of £3700 on 23/12, processing commenced on the same day. I have not received this. I keep getting told it is with operational department. Keep getting told different timescales. Not had any emails requesting any documents. Told my account is fully verified. They seem to have blocked me calling their helpline and are not responding to emails. Please help. Any advice welcome. Thanks

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2442

hey i wouldnt worry too much. they used to be shit, but a lot better now. Lots of holiday time, could cause the delay.

Have you tried live help? Its a bit weird to get to from memory, i think you click help, click a topic, then answer "no" to was this info helpful..

Havent heard them call it "operational department" usually "processing or payment"

cashin81
    hvob

ichiro4thehall
    ichiro4thehall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 790

Like Cashin said, I wouldn't worry about not being paid.

They really don't like players winning and are just stalling hoping you cancel the withdrawal. This obviously works enough on some customers to be a profitable startegy for them. They have decent odds at times but in general are a very square book that spend quite a lot on advertsising hoping to reel in compulsive gamblers.

I would check your bet limits before you next deposit. They limit very quickly and if you've won a couple of thousand euros from them you're likely limited already.

ichiro4thehall
    ichiro4thehall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 790

Also a tip on dealing with customer service departments.

Many times you're asked in advance what department or issue you want to speak to/about. Always select deposit issue as sometimes they prioritise chat customers or even just ignore customers.

Anyone selecting withdrawal issue is the lowest priority to them and deposit issues highest. Many times ive been bumped from online support ater selecting withdrawal issues and waiting in a queue, while now I always select deposit problem and talk to an agent very quickly. Once through to the agent just ask about your actual issue.
    Last edited by ichiro4thehall; 01-07-19 at 12:26 PM. Reason: typo

cashin81
    hvob

Hes been silenced.