littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

BTC Deposits down mutiple sites

heritage bol and looselines all down must use same processor for btc

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Heritage still down. Last night called their cs, and the rep had no idea when they would be able to take BTC deposits.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Heritage still down. Last night called their cs, and the rep had no idea when they would be able to take BTC deposits.
    I've been trying to deposit since yesterday morning, so it's been atleast 24 hours now. They must be pissed. They are losing so much money, especially for it to happen on a weekend with huge bowl games.

BankrBIG
    BankrBIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

Well, good to know they're doing the responsible thing and actually selling the Bitcoin, instead of hording it. Wouldn't want to see them hoard Bitcoin at $20,000 and lose all that money again.

littlekona

Heritage today you can send deposits to static btc address and then have CS chat process so it takes a little bit of time but at least it is available FYI took only about 10 mins for mine to credit

kinda cool you can track and see how much deposits are sent as of now 3.39 btc

RUNandGun
    RUNandGun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 249

Anyone else also seeing the Bitcoin withdraw max at Heritage is only $1000? I just requested a withdraw. Normally it is 3K max, but it is only 1K today.

RUNandGun
    RUNandGun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 249

Quote Originally Posted by RUNandGun View Post
    Anyone else also seeing the Bitcoin withdraw max at Heritage is only $1000? I just requested a withdraw. Normally it is 3K max, but it is only 1K today.
    Never mind that is the weekend max

Jnas
    Jnas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8549

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Heritage today you can send deposits to static btc address and then have CS chat process so it takes a little bit of time but at least it is available FYI took only about 10 mins for mine to credit

kinda cool you can track and see how much deposits are sent as of now 3.39 btc
    I just sent to the address the website gave me and the customer service tried to tell me I sent to an old bitcoin address ??? After 90 minutes nothing in my acct yet.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Jnas View Post
    I just sent to the address the website gave me and the customer service tried to tell me I sent to an old bitcoin address ??? After 90 minutes nothing in my acct yet.
    was it to this
    Use this address for your deposit: *******************
    Our primary bitcoin wallet is experiencing technical difficulties and we expect them to be resolved soon. In the mean time, you can use the static address provided. Please contact customer service in order to confirm your deposit.
    Last edited by Optional; 12-30-18 at 12:07 PM.

Jnas

was it to this
    Use this address for your deposit: ****************
    Our primary bitcoin wallet is experiencing technical difficulties and we expect them to be resolved soon. In the mean time, you can use the static address provided. Please contact customer service in order to confirm your deposit.
    Yes that was it, it came up in my cashier

CS said they were sending my info to a supervisor after almost 4 hours still no funds posted. using a static address to blindly let people do deposits was a horrible idea. If I knew they were doing it this way I wouldn't have deposited today. I just thought it was the normal process
    Last edited by Optional; 12-30-18 at 12:07 PM.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Jnas View Post
    Yes that was it, it came up in my cashier

CS said they were sending my info to a supervisor after almost 4 hours still no funds posted. using a static address to blindly let people do deposits was a horrible idea. If I knew they were doing it this way I wouldn't have deposited today. I just thought it was the normal process
    did u send them the transaction ID also...thats what i did and was credited within 10 mins in chat... it is a bad idea though u are right as it does open them up for fraudsters

Jnas

did u send them the transaction ID also...thats what i did and was credited within 10 mins in chat... it is a bad idea though u are right as it does open them up for fraudsters
    Yes i just chatted again with someone else and gave all the info again hopefully better luck this time.

BIGF23
    BIGF23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

What a disaster with Heritage. I sent transaction thru localbitcoins and they don't realize the transaction ID is going to show numerous transactions. All they have to do is find there address, see the amount that was sent, and credit. Customer service is not very educated when it comes to bitcoin and them doing this static id is going to be a disaster. Been waiting for three hours for credit.

StackingStax
    StackingStax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

This is a mess! Ive been waiting on HeritageSports to credit my account for the pass 3 hours. Now they are asking for my wallet ID code, I dont even know how to even obtain that!

StackingStax

Quote Originally Posted by BIGF23 View Post
    What a disaster with Heritage. I sent transaction thru localbitcoins and they don't realize the transaction ID is going to show numerous transactions. All they have to do is find there address, see the amount that was sent, and credit. Customer service is not very educated when it comes to bitcoin and them doing this static id is going to be a disaster. Been waiting for three hours for credit.
    Were you able to get your funds creditted?

BIGF23

This is very disappointing.

BIGF23

The live chat and customer service are confused about it as well

BIGF23

Quote Originally Posted by StackingStax View Post
    Were you able to get your funds creditted?
    Nope and I have no idea what to do at this point.

StackingStax

Nope and I have no idea what to do at this point.
    Okay, an update, I finially got mine creditted. Just submit the following and you should get it, it takes awhile, but you will get it:

1) transaction ID
    2) bitcoin wallet
    3) hash
    4) btc amount

Good luck! It is definitely not their fault as the btc is down, so they are trying to find an alternative way of funding it, but it is dangerous as anyone can get these information publicly.

BIGF23

If you guys send using Paxful or Localbitcoins, you will not get it credited. Been waiting since 10am, and the last email I got from them was from noon. They have stop replying to my emails

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

I deposited last night at Youwager
    My money appears to be floating in fukkin cyber space

Coinbase says confirmed
    Youwager says no

Laughable

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post

Coinbase says confirmed
    Youwager says no

Laughable
    Also happened to me man!!! Had to email them proof that the money was sent and was completed and both obviously was!!! I have bet there for a long time!! They better make this right!!!

BIGF23

Heritage still hasn't credited me. Been on phone with customer service for over 30 minute and they can't understand that sent transaction thru localbitcoins and they don't realize the transaction ID is going to show numerous transactions. All they have to do is find there address, see the amount that was sent, and credit. Honestly such a massive headache. We are pushing 5 hrs

MrCavalier
    MrCavalier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post

Coinbase says confirmed
    Youwager says no

Laughable
    Use edge wallet. I have deposited today at youwager no problems

stake1

Yeah I would not make a BTC deposit there until they have this resolved.

They state up to an hour delay and it’s way beyond that. As in your case, three hours and counting.

Which is the majority of the customers who are still waiting for their money to be credited.

stake1

By the way, anyone get a BTC payout today at heritage?

Bsims
    Bsims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Since we all sent the BTC to the same static address, it's pretty obvious to the sender who is sending to a gambling site, if they care.

stake1

Complete shit show.

Big_Cheese88
    Big_Cheese88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I also deposited today via paxful to heritage and am sitting on 13 hours of waiting. I've talked to customer service 3+ times and am just told to keep on waiting. Anyone got any suggestions?

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Cheese88 View Post
    I also deposited today via paxful to heritage and am sitting on 13 hours of waiting. I've talked to customer service 3+ times and am just told to keep on waiting. Anyone got any suggestions?
    Sadly if you want action the next couple days?

I’d deposit at another book or two that is not having this ridiculous issue with BTC

BIGF23

Complete shit show. Everyone in customer service is stressed and now they are saying no time frame in deposits. Feel bad for the workers
    Last edited by BIGF23; 12-30-18 at 09:49 PM.

2ndchance
    2ndchance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 206

Don’t feel bad for the workers they get paid!! Sometimes other days are worst the others feel bad for the people that should be getting there money on a HUGE DAY.

littlekona

Still has static as of this morning....Until it gets back to user specific btc deposit addresses make sure you guys do not send from a 3rd party...Only use your own wallets until its back to regular..

BIGF23

Looks like Heritage is back to normal guys.
    Points Awarded:

littlekona gave BIGF23 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.