UglyTruth777
    UglyTruth777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4840

Lumibet.com can trust?

Maybe someone had experience playing in this book? They from Albania. I wrote them a couple of letters, but never received a reply. Scary to think when I try to cash out.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

It's a zombie site. Uploaded my documents 6 weeks ago, still no confirmation. Sent them an email on Nov 22 but no reply as yet.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: UglyTruth777

Motorhead11
    Motorhead11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3898

If they don't reply messages during registration process better avoid. Can't understand why a company spend money on building a site, getting licenses, advertisment etc and they don't even reply on messages. I have same issue with locapo and pokernox last month as well which is joke.

UglyTruth777
    UglyTruth777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4840

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    It's a zombie site. Uploaded my documents 6 weeks ago, still no confirmation. Sent them an email on Nov 22 but no reply as yet.
    I have the same story. I did not find any review of them on the Internet. Considering that the guys from Albania, most likely the site is not meant for playing, but has a completely different purpose. I will not even imagine what it is. Although the odds are gorgeous.

lonnie55

The "good thing" is you have to be verified before you can make a deposit. So at least no one can get robbed by them.

BTW HDbets is a sister site of Lumibets

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    The "good thing" is you have to be verified before you can make a deposit. So at least no one can get robbed by them.

BTW HDbets is a sister site of Lumibets
    Lumibet.. you are verified.

Deposit.. Accepted

Withdrawal request.. silence

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by dealer wins View Post
    Lumibet.. you are verified.

Deposit.. Accepted

Withdrawal request.. silence
    Oh, really? How long did the verification process take?

I just looked it up and it was November 8 when I uploaded the documents. It still says "Account status: Waiting to accept"