craftbrewer
    craftbrewer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7446

Unknown asian books via agent vodds

Besides well-known books like pinnacle, sbobet, maxbet and betisn, agent Vodds provide access to unknown asian books like sbc168, wm8 wuming and iWin168 pharaoh. Vodds seems to be the only agent that provides access to these books. Has anyone ever heard about these books or had an experience playing with them? Are these books reliable?

Motorhead11
    Motorhead11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3898

Registered with them for the same reason as you. They advertise those books and it was attractive. However, those books (bar SBC) are not available. Only SBC is available which is ISN clone. Other than that, same reduced limits as AC/Sportmarket.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

BET-IBC announced some other books as "coming soon" (BOOM, GVBET, iGKbet, M8BET, Winning FT, 928BET) but I doubt they will ever come, it's just for advertising

I personally have no experience at all with these less popular Asian books

infotimbo
    infotimbo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9892

if they do offer services for those books, you usually should be able to get a test account first to get a better idea. Sometimes they (like ga-268) for example only offer odds for a handful of major soccer matches, and that's it.

craftbrewer

Quote Originally Posted by infotimbo View Post
    if they do offer services for those books, you usually should be able to get a test account first to get a better idea. Sometimes they (like ga-268) for example only offer odds for a handful of major soccer matches, and that's it.
    Ga-268 is a joke. The number of matches they offer is so small. There were even times when there were no matches at all on ga-268 website. Not a single match to bet on. That is ridiculous.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by craftbrewer View Post
    Besides well-known books like pinnacle, sbobet, maxbet and betisn, agent Vodds provide access to unknown asian books like sbc168, wm8 wuming and iWin168 pharaoh. Vodds seems to be the only agent that provides access to these books. Has anyone ever heard about these books or had an experience playing with them? Are these books reliable?

The nice thing about a bet aggregator is your money isn't specifically in these books - it's the aggregator taking the risk. Since they know more about the book than we can, I'm fine with that. If you're particularly bothered, you can deselect particular books so you're not playing there (at least you can with vodds and molly, can't remember with asianodds).

Some of the other brokers offer even more obscure ones, eg PT have Foo, CMD368, AAStar. Betinasia last I checked had a bundle of others.

Of the ones you mention, Vodds stopped offering WM8, while IWIN doesn't seem to have much appeal: tiny limits, and poor juice. SBC are the interesting one though: decentish limits and juice (1.6% tonight's CL for example) .... although are they cloning ISN?
    Last edited by HeeeHAWWWW; 12-11-18 at 04:25 AM.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    CMD368
    As far as I remember CMD368 is the same like SBO

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    As far as I remember CMD368 is the same like SBO
    I believe it was a Maxbet clone with higher limits. They used to be in Mollybet but had a lot of problems accepting bets.

SBC is indeed an ISNbet clone.

craftbrewer

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    The nice thing about a bet aggregator is your money isn't specifically in these books - it's the aggregator taking the risk. Since they know more about the book than we can, I'm fine with that. If you're particularly bothered, you can deselect particular books so you're not playing there (at least you can with vodds and molly, can't remember with asianodds).

Some of the other brokers offer even more obscure ones, eg PT have Foo, CMD368, AAStar. Betinasia last I checked had a bundle of others.

Of the ones you mention, Vodds stopped offering WM8, while IWIN doesn't seem to have much appeal: tiny limits, and poor juice. SBC are the interesting one though: decentish limits and juice (1.6% tonight's CL for example) .... although are they cloning ISN?
    I was told by PT customer support that none of the books you mentioned (Foo, CMD368, AAStar) is available now. And I did not find any unknown asian books in BetinAsia's portfolio.