chalutes84
    chalutes84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 560

Fair Books

I understand posting horror stories of withdrawing and accts. being closed, those are extremely helpful on which books to avoid and monitor. Can someone please contribute a positive post of a long term relationship they have with a book that has been fair and easy to use. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13863

If you are simply trying to place bets, make sure you get paid with almost 100% confidence, and have no worries of seeing your money the two best books are Bookmaker and Heritage. I've been almost everywhere else but that's because I'm willing to take more risk with lesser rated books for good promotions. But at the end of the day I feel safest with those two books.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    If you are simply trying to place bets, make sure you get paid with almost 100% confidence, and have no worries of seeing your money the two best books are Bookmaker and Heritage. I've been almost everywhere else but that's because I'm willing to take more risk with lesser rated books for good promotions. But at the end of the day I feel safest with those two books.
    totally agree with crusherrr... i would add that i have never had any problems at bovada/intertops/youwager, and never any issues that weren't solved at betonline.

ratings here are pretty good for the most part, the A books will be decent, some of the C books i would rate D- though

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Betonline gets a lot of flack sometimes.

And they have had tech issues worth complaining about.

But they go above and beyond to act fairly whenever a real problem comes up. They don't mind looking like they are admitting fault if it has to be that way. I respect that.