bigdog11
    bigdog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 844

They have also super slow pay outs, took me once over two weeks. Over a week for them seems to be common with Skrill. Their live chat is worst.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by bigdog11 View Post
    They have also super slow pay outs, took me once over two weeks. Over a week for them seems to be common with Skrill. Their live chat is worst.
    I can't comment on Skrill payouts because I don't use them but I can say that CRIS bitcoin payouts are among the fastest in the industry.

My usual experience with CRIS is that my bitcoin withdrawals are always free and processed in less than an hour after successfully submitting a payout request in the cashier page during weekdays.

I am extremely satisfied with CRIS and sister site Bookmaker.eu when it comes to bitcoin payouts.

infotimbo
    infotimbo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9892

Quote Originally Posted by bigdog11 View Post
    do they still offer Skrill for you? And are we talking about Betcris or Bookmaker? All options left for me are Crypto, **, something called "GENCK" and wire.

Limited
    Limited's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4567

Skrill payout was always couple of hours with me, same BTC. You just need to request payouts on week days/working hours and take care not to request more than is your weekly limit per payment method.

I remember a year ago or so daily limit to withdraw via Skrill was around 2.500 $ but that was in my case actually weekly limit.

infotimbo
    infotimbo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9892

interesting that you can still use Skrill at all though. I thought they completely stopped offering that option, but maybe it has something to do with residency

Limited
    Limited's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4567

interesting that you can still use Skrill at all though. I thought they completely stopped offering that option, but maybe it has something to do with residency

I'm not using Skrill, not sure if I still could. 3,5% fees is too much, I'm with BTC now. My reaction was more to "slow payouts".

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Apparently skrill is notorious among arbers and professional bettors.

I'm not surprised about the slow pay with skrill, they probably take a week or two in hopes you won't come back (if you're +EV).

What is not okay though is a fee that is not written in their T&C.

First 12