Alexey_Kursanov1
    Alexey_Kursanov1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Parimatch need BlackList

Hello, SBR! In november i bet on Parimatch.com and win(from ~7$ to 75$). But Parimatch block account and say i need verefication my account(I'm from Russia). Okay, i got 20 days and litterly compelte all they "tasks", like: take photo passport, take a photo with passport and your face, take photo your car drive license, and take photo from your bank account???? Off course they have alternative of these documents, but i choice this. YOU NEED TAKE PHOTO OF 4 DOCUMETS, wtf?
    OKAY... Sry for my ENG, but i know realy angry. Next they step... When i take all photo they say wait when operative group approve your activity(i can give all my activity to moderator off course). WHEN 20 DAY GONE, THEY SAY:
    "We block your account, all your winning money we back, check rule 86" WHAT? RULE 86? Check rule 86 guys, this rule so ridiculous.
    BUT THEY GIVE ME MY DEPOSIT, WOW REALY COOL. I MAKE RISKY BETS, AND COULD LOSE ALL MY MONEY!

Rule 86 associated with GRAPHIC CHANGE IN DOCUMENTS, TAKE OTHER GUYS DOUMENTS. <------- No one of this i did not do.

And sorry for my english again. I'm rusky slavyanin suкa bleat

Grumsi
    Grumsi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2100

I remember I had a negative balance there, unbelievable. They offered me on email 100% up to 50 EUR for my first deposit, so I deposited to check them out. You know what happened next? After my deposit, I did not receive 50 EUR so I had to speak with their support about it and sent them numerous mails. Ok.. then they add 50 eur to my account... later that day I placed my first bet on Europa League match, bet on a odd that I consider it was good enough. My balance was 100 EUR. I bet 70 EUR on that odd. So after my bet my balance was 30EUR, of course. But here is a catch, after that match finished (I lost that bet) I went on my Parimatch account to place another bet, but my balance was -20 EUR(Yes, negative balance!!). I spoke with them again, and they told me that they have a right to take away bonus anytime. So they just took away 50 EUR from my balance. I guess the reason was that they immediately saw that i was not recreational bettor after 1 bet that i made! Of course, i never looked back again. I agree, they are scam, and I am 101% they are bunch of criminals like everyone (yes, everyone!) else in this industry!