wague
    wague's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

10bet

hello I have a problem with 10 bet I can not recover the money that was on my account before I self exits for 5 years the 5 years are pass he tell me that I have nothing on the account that I have deposited 200 euro which was lost out that my account had 2080 euro of withdrawal in progress, you can ask them the history of my account, they are not at all honest.here is their answer by email: Customer Success Agent (Support Portal)Nov 17, 11:54 EETDear Wague,Thank you for getting back to us.We have checked, and as we can see the account linked with this e-mail address was indeed self-excluded for 5 years back in 2011.Please note that the deposits with this account are in a total of 200EUR, which were lost in the sports section. We were unable to locate an amount of 2000EUR in this account.We are grateful for your understanding. Kind Regards,The 10Bet TeamWe'd like to find out if we’re living up to your expectations or if there’s something we can improve.We understand the best way to deliver a great experience is by listening to you and we’d appreciate you taking a moment to answer a few questions by clicking this LINK.alt_textwww.10Bet.com is operated by Ocean Star Limited (a company registered in Malta) and is regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority, License Number MGA/B2C/331/2016.Ocean Star Limited, 142 Triq il-Kbira, Zebbug ZBG1303, Malta.Gambling can be harmful unless controlled. Please see our Responsible Gaming page for more details and to explore the responsible gambling tools we provide. 18+ Play responsibly www.begambleaware.org.Please note that as per the EU Commission's Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Directive (2013/11/EU) and ODR Regulation (524/2013) you can submit disputes through the EU Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) Platform. More information is available at: www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. You may also refer your dispute to the Malta Gaming Authority, by sending a copy of 10bet’s final decision to support.mga@mga.org.mt or via the online gaming support service (www.mga.org.mt/support/online-gaming-support/).

BetLoose18
    BetLoose18's Avatar Become A Pro!

Firstly if this is true open up a complaint here as even if you did self exclude yourself they pay your withdrawals straight away.

Secondly why self exclude whule you have a withdrawal pending should of waited till you received it as it would save a lot of hassle.

10bet are a typical UK/EU book they limit quick but always pay.

infotimbo
    infotimbo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9892

tracking a missing withdrawal from 7 years ago sounds like a difficult task though... but yeah, maybe SBR can help

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

wague
    wague's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

when I made the withdrawal I self excluded myself for more play after the withdrawal