spinv
    spinv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

MOD EDIT: Betmania management advises this was a normal account review, which has already been completed and the payout is scheduled to be processed on Monday.

Hello,
    Here's a history on my account. Did few bitcoin deposits and lost. Than finally one of my deposits worked for me. Ran up my balance to 14K. was successfully able to receive a bitcoin payout in about a week.
    Than i requested another 4k payout request and it was rejected. Received an email stating payout rejected and is under account activity review. it will be complete on 15th and i could than request payout. did one this morning and it was rejected again. customer service told me to try next week with payout request.
    i have never been through this process as i have never took any payout prior to this with Betmania ... so if anyone can provide any similar experience with Betmania account activity review process before payout , please let me know. appreciate and thanks guys!
    i hope its just a regular procedure on books part as customer service agent mentioned .

...will keep updates posted here on this thread.
    Last edited by spinv; 11-16-18 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Customer service still telling me the review is pending and will take end of the month for review to complete - help !

spinv

i called and was told that it will take two weeks for account activity review to complete. smh !
    help !!

Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Quote Originally Posted by spinv View Post
    i called and was told that it will take two weeks for account activity review to complete. smh !
    help !!
    Looks like a slow play- to get you to tilt away your money. Don't make another bet and let SBR help you.

spinv

thanks, i will do so !

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

They just give you an ample timeframe by saying 2 weeks. Unlikely to take that long. But 2 weeks isn't abnormal for 2nd level KYC at good books anyway.

Don't worry, if you are just a regular legit player they won't take your money.

I've just asked a manager in there if he can have a look for your account.

Optional

Update for you Spinv

Betmania management advises this was a normal account review, which has already been completed and the payout is scheduled to be processed on Monday.

VegasPackerFan
    VegasPackerFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks Spinv for posting and letting me know I wasn't the only one. Definitely slept a lot better last night compared to the night before lol

spinv

But I was on chat with customer service just now and they told me the review will not be complete until the end of month. ... that i can check back at the end of the month.

spinv

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Update for you Spinv

Betmania management advises this was a normal account review, which has already been completed and the payout is scheduled to be processed on Monday.
    Not true! i was just told now that review is still pending and review wont be done until end of month !

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by spinv View Post

Not true! i was just told now that review is still pending and review wont be done until end of month !
    The actual manager who signed off the review is the one who confirmed that's what is happening... I am very confident the information we have given you is correct.

It should be Monday.

spinv

Its Monday and i requested payout, which got rejected again. i contacted C/S and was told 'Upper management has not completed account review. Try requesting at the end of the month"

I thought the manager at Betmania assured payout will be processed on Monday. please SBR can you check , thanks and much appreciated!

spinv

$$$ Thank you BetMania - Got Paid $$$

Thanks to Lil @ Betmania Customer service for going over the process and explaining in detail of the payout in relation to some bettors. She did mention of extra steps and time in having accounts looked into in some cases as part of Compliance and risk monitoring. Understood and respect that !

...bottom line : like they promised, getting paid through Bitcoin tomorrow.

thanks SBR, Betmania.

Please SBR, if you can close the previous post or inquiry. thank you !

Optional

Good to hear Spinv.
    Last edited by Optional; 11-20-18 at 03:41 AM.

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1304

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Good to hear Spinv.
    you’re doing great , Optional .. way to go Boss