Krashman
    Krashman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 27834

Betonline rollover

My pending rollover on BOL is no longer calculating correctly using their rollover calculator.

It's off by about $2000, and it added $300 rollover yesterday after I lost a $200 bet at +110 odds.

I've started screenshoting the rollover calculator after each graded bet. Sometimes it adds on rollover, sometimes it deducts.

I went to contact support but can't find a chat button.

Did they remove chat?

These guys are really starting to worry me.

Krashman

So I logged in again and after poking around a bit the chat link reappeared.

Chatted with Benjamin he said it is likely a glitch, and they are going to escalate it to the appropriate department and get back to me within 24 hours.

Krashman

I told him I am going to report on this issue here so please do not delete this thread, it is not resolved yet.

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Thanks for the update!

Krashman

By the way, I was impressed when he asked me a security question before checking my account, and NOT for my password.

Krashman

Received an email from Christopher @ BOL Player Services this morning apologizing for the inconvenience and that they have reviewed and updated my rollover and that I should log in to confirm it.

I just logged in and the rollover calculator shows 0 / 0

I'm not sure if they have just taken it offline now or actually reset it to zero.

Grumsi
    Grumsi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2100

Quote Originally Posted by Krashman View Post
    So I logged in again and after poking around a bit the chat link reappeared.

Chatted with Benjamin he said it is likely a glitch, and they are going to escalate it to the appropriate department and get back to me within 24 hours.
    It is not a glitch, they do this stuff to every player, well at least they were doing it to me everytime I took the bonus. Everytime I took a new deposit bonus, the rollover requirements were not reset from previous bonus, so I always need to resolve the issue through chat. They always said it is a glitch, but if you would not be careful, they will happily freeroll you. For this reason alone that book should never have an "A" grade. Ohh, and did I told you that was about 4 years ago, and they are still having this glitch? Nothing else to say.