Shelton
    Shelton's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have it sent to me then i will get it to you....

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Break the payouts down into different methods I have 2 Different checking accounts so that takes pressure off me .Try moneyorders they arew the less scrutinized of them all.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

don' t worry. be happy. takes all the enjoyment away. enjoy your winiings. if something does happen. and i really doubt anything will. then you worry.

sq764
    sq764's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by John Dough View Post
    Why would you commit tax evasion? THAT's mind-boggling.

For those who don't know, this poster doesn't have the slightest clue what he's talking about. The IRS doesn't care about the source of your income. In fact, there is a law specifically preventing other government agencies from using your tax return to go after you criminally. Furthermore, unless you live in a state the specifically outlaws online gambling, it is not illegal.

There's so much bad information in this thread that it's scary.
    Online gambling is illegal (with the exception of horse racing) in every state. You really have no clue what you are talking about, its downright frightening.

Why do you think the government froze hundreds of millions of dollars in assets from several banks (wachovia, Bofa, and several others) because they found out they were approving onling gaming transactions? Did they do this just for kicks?

Get a clue guy.

sq764

The smart way to do is it to break it down to several withdrawals under $10,000, you should have absolutely no problem. The only time the red flag is going to go up is for $10,000+ deposits, as you have to specifiy what its for.

trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Bottom line remains the same. IRS wants their share. As stated they could care less whether the source from the income is legal or illegal, you start making big purchases or having in their mind a lifestyle that doesn't support your income, there will be issues.

Trucker George
    Trucker George's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sq764 View Post
    Online gambling is illegal (with the exception of horse racing) in every state. You really have no clue what you are talking about, its downright frightening.

Why do you think the government froze hundreds of millions of dollars in assets from several banks (wachovia, Bofa, and several others) because they found out they were approving onling gaming transactions? Did they do this just for kicks?

Get a clue guy.
    I would suggest that it may be you who needs to get a clue.

I invite you to name the law that a player would break by placing bets online (excluding the handful of states in which it is illegal, such as Washington).

Hint: don't bother naming the wire act or the UIGEA because neither of those laws apply to the player, but those "in the business of betting", a.k.a. bookies and money transfer service companies.

bachngocduong
    bachngocduong's Avatar Become A Pro!

the best way is send some to my account lol just kidding nice hope i got one

sq764

Quote Originally Posted by Trucker George View Post
    I would suggest that it may be you who needs to get a clue.

I invite you to name the law that a player would break by placing bets online (excluding the handful of states in which it is illegal, such as Washington).

Hint: don't bother naming the wire act or the UIGEA because neither of those laws apply to the player, but those "in the business of betting", a.k.a. bookies and money transfer service companies.
    well for starters : Title 18, Section 1084 of the U.S. Code

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Name one idividual that has ever been arrested for placing bets online.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Whatever you do, please do not listen to anything sq764 has said.

John Dough

Quote Originally Posted by trucker george View Post
    i would suggest that it may be you who needs to get a clue.

I invite you to name the law that a player would break by placing bets online (excluding the handful of states in which it is illegal, such as washington).

Hint: Don't bother naming the wire act or the uigea because neither of those laws apply to the player, but those "in the business of betting", a.k.a. Bookies and money transfer service companies.
    this.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

1.3k a month fed ex check for no charge

2.Join a credit union. WHY? cause credit unions are for the people and are under the radar as opposed to regular banks

3. Taxes Fukk taxes

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

If 3k a month is not enough for a month open another account in a family members name

Trucker George

well for starters : Title 18, Section 1084 of the U.S. Code
    Simply incorrect.

You seem to have confusion with the definition of those "engaged in the business of betting or wagering".

"In analyzing the first element, the legislative history[60] of the Wire Act seems to support the position that casual bettors would fall outside of the prosecutorial reach of the statute. During the House of Representatives debate on the bill, Congressman Emanuel Celler, Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee stated "[t]his bill only gets after the bookmaker, the gambler who makes it his business to take bets or to lay off bets. . . It does not go after the causal gambler who bets $2 on a race. That type of transaction is not within the purvue of the statute."[61] In Baborian, the federal district court concluded that Congress did not intend to include social bettors within the umbrella of the statute, even those bettors that bet large sums of money and show a certain degree of sophistication.[62]" source

See S. 1656, 87th Cong., 1st Sess. (1961); see also H.R. 7039, 87th Cong., 1st Sess.(1961)

United States v. Baborian, 528 F. Supp. 324, 328 (D.R.I. 1981) (quoting 107 Cong.Rec. 16,534 (1961)).

So now that your confusion has been cleared up (unless from some bizarre reason you still insist the wire act applies to players), we can move on to your other reasons for believing online gambling for players "is illegal in every state".

You did say "for starters". Or was that all you had?

sq764

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    Name one idividual that has ever been arrested for placing bets online.
    this has nothing to do with it.. this is like saying if you drive 100 mph and you dont get ticketed its not against the law..

sq764

Simply incorrect. You seem to have confusion with the definition of those "engaged in the business of betting or wagering". "In analyzing the first element, the legislative history[60] of the Wire Act seems to support the position that casual bettors would fall outside of the prosecutorial reach of the statute. During the House of Representatives debate on the bill, Congressman Emanuel Celler, Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee stated "[t]his bill only gets after the bookmaker, the gambler who makes it his business to take bets or to lay off bets. . . It does not go after the causal gambler who bets $2 on a race. That type of transaction is not within the purvue of the statute."[61] In Baborian, the federal district court concluded that Congress did not intend to include social bettors within the umbrella of the statute, even those bettors that bet large sums of money and show a certain degree of sophistication.[62]" source See S. 1656, 87th Cong., 1st Sess. (1961); see also H.R. 7039, 87th Cong., 1st Sess.(1961) United States v. Baborian, 528 F. Supp. 324, 328 (D.R.I. 1981) (quoting 107 Cong.Rec. 16,534 (1961)). So now that your confusion has been cleared up (unless from some bizarre reason you still insist the wire act applies to players), we can move on to your other reasons for believing online gambling for players "is illegal in every state". You did say "for starters". Or was that all you had?
    I'll ask you again why tens of millions of dollars was confiscated by the US government that was property of US poker bettors.. I guess they were just bored eh?

And when you have a dispute with your offshore book, call your attorney general and see how they help you..

You're not a bright one are ya..

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

I'll ask you again why tens of millions of dollars was confiscated by the US government that was property of US poker bettors.. I guess they were just bored eh?

And when you have a dispute with your offshore book, call your attorney general and see how they help you..

No, the money was in the accounts of illegal processors which had nothing to do with the bettors.

All players were paid by the books and poker sites that were affected.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

this has nothing to do with it.. this is like saying if you drive 100 mph and you dont get ticketed its not against the law..

Terrible analogy my friend , people get speeding tickets all the time.

ronald.parry1212
    ronald.parry1212's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd take it out in smaller amounts over time.

sq764

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    No, the money was in the accounts of illegal processors which had nothing to do with the bettors.

All players were paid by the books and poker sites that were affected.
    thats not what happened.. I work for a processor.. not what happened at all

Trucker George

You're either trolling for responses or just ignorant.

What laws are broken by players again for gambling online?

Get your facts straight.

Trucker George

Clearly wrong and uniformed on many different levels from taxes to general information about the industry is the clown sq764.

blix177
    blix177's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here is something to work with. You can open an account with Betjamaica, and get a debit card from them. Then you can withdrawal $1k from that card a week, given you have meet their rollover condition. It is basically the same as sending you cash. No paper trail for banks, no deposits.

sq764

You're either trolling for responses or just ignorant.

What laws are broken by players again for gambling online?

Get your facts straight.
    I'm still waiting for an answer. I didn't think I would get one..

sq764

Clearly wrong and uniformed on many different levels from taxes to general information about the industry is the clown sq764.
    since you wont answer my other question (shocking)... answer me this... If any offshore book stiffed you for your money, and you went to your local attorney general, his response would be:

a) help you right away
    b) say he can't help you
    c) laugh in your face for having the balls to contact him

Trucker George

I'm still waiting for an answer. I didn't think I would get one..
    Go back and read my responses. In fact durito's post immediately after yours answered the question as well.

So you have been given answers.

One question you keep avoiding is what is the name of the law a player would break by gambling online.

Round and round we go and you can't figure it out.

sq764

Go back and read my responses. In fact durito's post immediately after yours answered the question as well.

So you have been given answers.

One question you keep avoiding is what is the name of the law a player would break by gambling online.

Round and round we go and you can't figure it out.
    LOL, another non response.. You're showing how utterly clueless you are by your failure to answer clear, direct questions.

Stop embarrassing yourself son..

Go ahead, post your 'dont listen to this guy nonsense'.. its cute, run with it

John Dough

Don't listen to this guy.

sq764

Quote Originally Posted by John Dough View Post
    Don't listen to this guy.
    I agree, he has no clue..

great addition to the thread too, very helpful

Trucker George

LOL, another non response.. You're showing how utterly clueless you are by your failure to answer clear, direct questions.

Stop embarrassing yourself son..

Go ahead, post your 'dont listen to this guy nonsense'.. its cute, run with it
    You have no ground to stand on.

You spread fear, uncertainty and doubt (along with outright wrong claims) and then put your fingers in your ears when presented the facts.

How about you answer the questions presented to you. I along with others have answered your (trolling) questions.

sq764

You have no ground to stand on. You spread fear, uncertainty and doubt (along with outright wrong claims) and then put your fingers in your ears when presented the facts. How about you answer the questions presented to you. I along with others have answered your (trolling) questions.
    Haven't spread fear, you dolt.. You're spouting about what happened to these processors which was 100% false (part of your false claims)..

I'll ask again, would your local attorney general assist you with recouping funds from an offshore book? simple yes or no..

Trucker George

Haven't spread fear, you dolt.. You're spouting about what happened to these processors which was 100% false (part of your false claims)..

I'll ask again, would your local attorney general assist you with recouping funds from an offshore book? simple yes or no..
    If you want me to answer your questions then you will answer the ones you've been avoiding over and over.

I've already answered your (original) question on this topic. If fact, not only did I answer your question, but I also directed you to specific legal cases and other resources so that you may educate yourself.

If you insist that I must answer your further questions then you must reciprocate and answer mine, questions which you are ignoring because you have no ground to stand on.

But I suspect you are only trolling for responses and you must feel some pathetic glee by continually attempting to direct this conversation in circles.

First 12