robbypark
    robbypark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1313

Is BOL intentionally mis-grading bets?

Over the last week I've had three different wagers graded incorrectly as a loss. I had to call them to alert them each time and of course they re-graded the bets and apologized. These were simple prop bets too, nothing complicated about them. I wonder, has anybody else had the same thing happen to them recently? The quality of service there has also really gone down in general over the last several months. Are they doing this hoping that clients won't notice or do you think it's honest mistakes from incompetent customer service?

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

Quote Originally Posted by robbypark View Post
    Over the last week I've had three different wagers graded incorrectly as a loss. I had to call them to alert them each time and of course they re-graded the bets and apologized. These were simple prop bets too, nothing complicated about them. I wonder, has anybody else had the same thing happen to them recently? The quality of service there has also really gone down in general over the last several months. Are they doing this hoping that clients won't notice or do you think it's honest mistakes from incompetent customer service?

I am more surprised you had no trouble fixing the misgrades than the misgrades happening in the 1st place. Given your choices, I'd have to guess the answer to your question is incompetence(not malicious)

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

That seems like a lot to deal with in a short time.

I'd guess you have been extremely unlucky or they have a new learner grader in the rotation.

robbypark

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    That seems like a lot to deal with in a short time.

I'd guess you have been extremely unlucky or they have a new learner grader in the rotation.
    Yeah, it is pretty bad incompetence probably. It's making me trepidatious to make bets now. I'm actually waiting at this moment to have yet another mis-graded bet changed. All these mis-grades are happening on college football bets, so whoever they have grading that sport needs to be fired on the spot.

darkghost
    darkghost's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10547

what were the prop bets?

robbypark

Quote Originally Posted by darkghost View Post
    what were the prop bets?
    They were all bets on whether there will be a touchdown of a certain number of yards or longer. So pretty easy and clear cut to grade as either win or loss.

cyclingbettor
    cyclingbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7872

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    I am more surprised you had no trouble fixing the misgrades than the misgrades happening in the 1st place.
    Ha ha, no kidding.

manda1000
    manda1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

You lucky you got it graded right and was able to withdraw

Quote Originally Posted by robbypark View Post
    I had the very same problem with them over a month ago still haven’t been resolved as yet either probably because of the value of those two tickets they intentionally mis graded for me they valued over 4,300 and they even came with allegations and accusations against me just so I won’t be able to make a withdrawal I won over 17,000 in player props last month and they graded my account with 11,950 and after requesting a payout they closed my account you could go ahead and check out my complaint against them also.

If you had won more they would have never given them to you.

And that dude who goes by the name (moderator) is actually working with them it’s quite obvious!

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

sometimes it's a painful process to get stuff regraded but they eventually fix it if you ask once or twice
    Last edited by milwaukee mike; 10-30-18 at 02:57 PM.