Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    no disrespect but the high risk comment is way off....AC88, fairly AND nitro are all solid no risk books that offer better odds more often then not then others u list plus pay faster
    "No risk"? LMAO. First of all, all offshore books carry quite a bit of risk. If they take your money, there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it. But the ones that are anonymous and in unknown locations with less than five years operating experience are -- quite obviously -- riskier than highly-regarded ones with 10-20 years experience, known mgmt. and physical location. Add the agent and VPN aspect -- not to mention KYC threat -- for AC, and you have some serious risk. None of this means the risk isn't worth the reward for a given individual. But your comments are so simplistic and naive, it's painful.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15371

Nitro -105 sides and totals NFL, -107 NCAA football, 5-15 minute withdrawals 24/7.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 10-06-18 at 03:39 AM.

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by Barrakuda View Post
    "No risk"? LMAO. First of all, all offshore books carry quite a bit of risk. If they take your money, there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it. But the ones that are anonymous and in unknown locations with less than five years operating experience are -- quite obviously -- riskier than highly-regarded ones with 10-20 years experience, known mgmt. and physical location. Add the agent and VPN aspect -- not to mention KYC threat -- for AC, and you have some serious risk. None of this means the risk isn't worth the reward for a given individual. But your comments are so simplistic and naive, it's painful.
    Nitro opened in 2012. As far as I know there's only been one player that has been asked for KYC because it was a 6 figure payout and they wanted to make sure it went to the right guy. I'd assume there may be a few others. There haven't been any stiff jobs. Not all of the owners are anonymous.

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    All of this B.S. because you guys cannot afford to wager in the U.S. There is NO other excuse. There are now 4 States that allow sports wagering. Anyone who wagers more than $100.00 a game can afford to use a runner. If you do not, you simply are a bunch of squares looking to impress other squares. Pathetic.
    Some of the lines are unplayable. I'm not 100% sure but I heard that the lines at WH were dependent upon the state in the US. It's also been said that the lines are off or slow moving at Will Hill in Mississippi. If the lines aren't off or slow moving, the vig kills you on a vanilla line.

Even though the margins are high, the best line can be found at Draft Kings at times. I'd assume they are moving on action but I'm just guessing.

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Nitro -105 sides and totals NFL, -107 NCAA football, 5-15 minute withdrawals 24/7.
    they do right now have some really decent nfl prices, they definitely changed them recently

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by Barrakuda View Post

....every site has "risk" if you are USA punter look at what happened years ago w poker. since there is risk w every site for usa peeps u might as well use the ones that pay out fastest have good reputation and have best odds like AC88, Nitro, Fairlay...the others u listed are good too just slower payers and odds not as good

lotuspod
    lotuspod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4023

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    ....every site has "risk" if you are USA punter look at what happened years ago w poker.
    This.

Things are great, until suddenly they aren't...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

a lot of guys pulling out now? I hear whispers

service has gone down drain, maybe got too big??

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    a lot of guys pulling out now? I hear whispers

service has gone down drain, maybe got too big??
    it's getting bigger yes but I disagree I am on a lot and CS is still very good...between the troll box and CS support message channel they respond timiley manor...Heritage has by far the best CS but Nitro is fine

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Anyone else unable to access nitrogen?

Says error loading login. Been happening since around midnight.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    Anyone else unable to access nitrogen?

Says error loading login. Been happening since around midnight.
    Seems to work fine right now.

JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Nitro is hit or miss. Sometimes we get graded within a minute, other times it's a few hours. I must say, they do a great job at following up on inquiries and their payouts are still lightning fast so I'm sticking with them.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBrown View Post
    Nitro is hit or miss. Sometimes we get graded within a minute, other times it's a few hours. I must say, they do a great job at following up on inquiries and their payouts are still lightning fast so I'm sticking with them.
    They must have been having issues on the weekend. My Saturday wagers were not graded until about 5AM Sunday and my withdrawal took 6 hours to get processed, usually withdrawals take less than 15 minutes.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    They must have been having issues on the weekend. My Saturday wagers were not graded until about 5AM Sunday and my withdrawal took 6 hours to get processed, usually withdrawals take less than 15 minutes.
    Grading has been a issue for a while it’s hit or miss even major sports take a bit at times they really need to get with a new odds provider and get with the times esp with live wagers...years back withdrawls where within 15 mins now take 1-2 hours min...I am ok with that since they are not my primary book..Nitrogen though is still a great place for me for soccer parlays, poker and promos

JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Withdrawls must be hit or miss too. I had one processed last night in 30 mins and today it took about 15mins to hit my wallet. Depends on the shift I suppose.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

I've never had to wait longer than 15 minutes for my withdrawals to be processed until this past weekend.

I've been playing at nitrogen since the beginning.

Maybe it's because I'm a small time bettor.

Frank
    Frank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9837

30 cent lines NBA 2h's both sides and totals

How pathetic is that?

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I have them at a C minus

There’s no credibility and too muc hidden on the ownership side

Play at the top pioneer books only
    This

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    MLB Playoffs

Their Favorites are 5-9 cents higher than 5Dimes , Dogs 3-5 cents lower

Been this way for a few months really

Shit Shop now

Sammy is 100% out of Nitro
    Sammy, the book is pocketing all that extra juice at bettors expense. Not good customer service.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

pass on Nitrogen

First 12