timdog12
    timdog12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

If I lose I could care less. I would never in my fuckong life bitch about losing. Or ask for help when I lose to try and get money back . So suck my ****
    Last edited by SBR Forum; 09-28-18 at 05:13 PM. Reason: language

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by timdog12 View Post
    If I lose I could care less. I would never in my fuckong life bitch about losing. Or ask for help when I lose to try and get money back . So suck my dick.
    The forum tries to help you but you are bitching around. I just don't understand why you kept on playing at BOL after the first incident.

Hopefully this issue gets solved. After that BOL should close your account.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Quote Originally Posted by timdog12 View Post
    If I lose I could care less. I would never in my fuckong life bitch about losing. Or ask for help when I lose to try and get money back . So suck my dick.
    Hi timdog,

Please don't insult other members.

We cannot elaborate on what BetOnline shared with us due to security but we understand they are contacting you to explain what they found.

timdog12

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    The forum tries to help you but you are bitching around. I just don't understand why you kept on playing at BOL after the first incident.

Hopefully this issue gets solved. After that BOL should close your account.
    bol is trying to say it was me. Read back you will see. Same shit they said to me last time. Tried to say it was me. But then they determined it was not me like come on.

timdog12

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Hi timdog,

Please don't insult other members.

We cannot elaborate on what BetOnline shared with us due to security but we understand they are contacting you to explain what they found.
    Could you also ask them why my 10k withdrawl via bitcoin cash is on the 5th day. And I still haven’t received shit thanks

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2428

so they said he made the bets, but last time they admitted it wasnt him?

confused.

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Quote Originally Posted by cashin81 View Post
    so they said he made the bets, but last time they admitted it wasnt him?

confused.
    I assume they are saying it is his ip not his account. Not sure. Coming from his account means nothing as someone who hacked would have to access his account to make the bets. Either it is the same situation as before or timmy lost bets and tried to use this as an excuse. I don't think that makes sense for it to be the case. I don't trust or like BOL. So. JMO

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Looks like he won so much they got tired of paying, so they hacked into his account and gashed all his money off.

And there will be nothing he can do about it if they don't want to pay. I can't wait until betting is legal in my state.

I won a bunch from a no-name book bout 2 weeks ago, and they simply lied & cheated me right out of it.

Why in the world do any of us send money to strangers in a foreign land when they can do this to us anytime they want?
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 09-30-18 at 10:41 AM.

dudex22
    dudex22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 95

They're just giving him the run around they are doing the same to me claiming log ins from a dozen other countries telling me to explain then cancelling 5 withdraws in a row and putting security review on my account blocking withdraws(but you can still make bets )

They ask me to explain something that cant be explained and used it as an excuse to to keep my money.
    that book is just playing game and screwing people over A+ book

qsgsg
    qsgsg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

An A+ book should have the option for 2FA login apart from payout.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by qsgsg View Post
    An A+ book should have the option for 2FA login apart from payout.
    Yeah, that really should be standard, it's so cheap to do now and probably saves them a ton of hassle.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Not saying the original poster is legit or a scammer - I don't have any info to make that determination; but one factor that lies in his favor is that this type of nonsense happens at BOL more than any other book I've seen...... seems like there is at least one or two complaints a month about hacking or missing money. Granted they usually make it right, but is it worth the aggravation?

timdog12

Update: After all the bullshit. Betonline did another investigation and this team realized it was not me. They refunded me my 6k back.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave timdog12 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Top tip, run a mile from them now!

First 12