ki dice
    ki dice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8644

Youwager scratch off

Can i get a code from someone these guys are trying to get the best of me

ki dice
    ki dice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8644

They claiming i should of received. I didn’t know someone steals my mail apparently

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13863

The Magazine didnt come with a scratch off if thats what you are talking about.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

no scratch cards this year

DukeSnider
    DukeSnider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1503

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    The Magazine didnt come with a scratch off if thats what you are talking about.
    same for me.

joey sangria
    joey sangria's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 819

Youwager/Betpop has removed numerous bonuses........

1. No more scratch offs

2. OOBG magazine- no more $50 codes

3. No more loyalty points for wagers made

4. They've lowered the "Pick the Score" Monday night contest from a $5K pot to a $2K pot. Thurs night has been substantially reduce too.

Still searching the site, there may be more.

DukeSnider
    DukeSnider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1503

Hello {CustomerID} ,

The time has come to reap your Special Reward!
    Here at Youwager, we value your business and loyalty. Your account has been credited with a 25 USD Free Play Chip for you to use on the opening game of the NFL season (Falcons @ Eagles). This FP chip can ONLY be used on the aforementioned match and can only be redeemed online. The free play will be removed from your account balance once the game has gone off the board. To utilize the chip, simply swipe the Free Play toggle when placing your wager online.

unexpected promo.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by joey sangria View Post
    Youwager/Betpop has removed numerous bonuses........

1. No more scratch offs

2. OOBG magazine- no more $50 codes

3. No more loyalty points for wagers made

4. They've lowered the "Pick the Score" Monday night contest from a $5K pot to a $2K pot. Thurs night has been substantially reduce too.

Still searching the site, there may be more.
    you wager is one of my outs, they pay quickly, they allow a free pay and the bonuses were more than adequate.

I don't really care that they eliminated and reduced some bonuses, what I do care about is why? if it is only to maximize profits I am okay with that also. but if it is because they are experiencing a cash flow problem or are experiencing some other type of problem that may jeopardize their ability to make payoffs well that does concern me.

For the life of me, I cannot understand how a bookie loses money, it should never happen but it does obviously or all those offshore books that collapsed were flim/flam operations, to begin with. I am sure some were simply poorly managed, but even a slow learner should be able to operate a sports book at a profit--it ain't rocket science.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

Quote Originally Posted by DukeSnider View Post
    Hello {CustomerID} ,

The time has come to reap your Special Reward!
    Here at Youwager, we value your business and loyalty. Your account has been credited with a 25 USD Free Play Chip for you to use on the opening game of the NFL season (Falcons @ Eagles). This FP chip can ONLY be used on the aforementioned match and can only be redeemed online. The free play will be removed from your account balance once the game has gone off the board. To utilize the chip, simply swipe the Free Play toggle when placing your wager online.

unexpected promo.
    it's not unexpected...this is from a Xmas in July promo they did a month or 2 ago and the $25 fp bet was part of that. I completely forgot about this so thanks for posting this otherwise I would have forgot.

joey sangria

From what I understand, here's the deal. They removed most of the bonuses, BUT increased the initial deposit bonus......and insured the money would be left in the account for the season by imposing a 15x rollover. The old 30% FP bonus, 4,5X turn is still available with ups taken out any time is still available too. I put it in a $1K, got a $1K free play. It will take me to at least week 12 or longer to meet the roll over requirements, which is fine for me cause EVERY FRIGGIN TIME I withdrawal early in the season, it puts me on a losing streak. Thanks Youwager for helping me out- you just didn't realize it. LOL

Sobob99
    Sobob99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1234

Youwager jipped me on the initial deposit. I deposited $1050 (due to btc fluctuations), and they said they wouldn't honor the 1k match because my deposit was over 1k.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Betpop is still a good shop

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

Quote Originally Posted by Sobob99 View Post
    Youwager jipped me on the initial deposit. I deposited $1050 (due to btc fluctuations), and they said they wouldn't honor the 1k match because my deposit was over 1k.
    You need to talk to a manager over there, bro. Seems kind of fuked up!!

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

The best thing about them is they are one of the fastest paying books and your money is safe. That is 10 times better than any type of bonus.

joey sangria

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by temple2010 View Post
    You need to talk to a manager over there, bro. Seems kind of fuked up!!
    I call BS on this one!

qsgsg
    qsgsg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    The best thing about them is they are one of the fastest paying books and your money is safe. That is 10 times better than any type of bonus.
    I definitely agree with this. If removing all these gimmicky bonuses can give a better service than i prefer all bookies to go for that.