Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7720

DSI is doing something very strange

I took a 100% bonus and met a 10x roll on the deposit plus free play winnings. Now DSI is telling me that I must roll the deposit plus the freeplay plus the winnings on that freeplay I just read their rules on roll over requirments and the rules say you must roll the deposit and bonus or the deposit and winnings if they are higher than the bonus amount, but not all three. I called CS and was told management j changed the rule but never posted it in the rules, very strange.

BetBothSides
    BetBothSides's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4740

their new bonus system that came along with the site overhaul is very generous but very confusing. Even their rollover meter doesnt always work. They try to be transparent but its currently a situation where your rollover is over when they say its over.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

Quote Originally Posted by BetBothSides View Post
    their new bonus system that came along with the site overhaul is very generous but very confusing. Even their rollover meter doesnt always work. They try to be transparent but its currently a situation where your rollover is over when they say its over.
    The problem is many people have been told several different things regarding the new bonuses and the rollover. It's very confusing and not very transparent. I lost my deposit and bonus last go around but was confused as to why the bonus money stayed as bonus and not cash after winning with it.

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO

Well if you take a DSI bonus be prepared to roll the deposit+freeplay+plus any winnings from the freeplay, that might be the worst roll over requirement in the industry

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I would stay away

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

I believe they've been downgraded to a D rating. Why even bother?

Jnas
    Jnas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8549

If anyone hasnt noticed the bonus is actually a cash bonus not freeplay. When you win you also keep the bet amount. If it were a normal freeplay i agree that rolling the winnings is unfair but considering its a cash bonus for 10 times roll it is actually a good deal

EMP19E
    EMP19E's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 470

Having a similar issue with BOL don't think I'll ever accept a BONUS or FP again in my life

TourLooper
    Update your status
    TourLooper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1173

Quote Originally Posted by Jnas View Post
    If anyone hasnt noticed the bonus is actually a cash bonus not freeplay. When you win you also keep the bet amount. If it were a normal freeplay i agree that rolling the winnings is unfair but considering its a cash bonus for 10 times roll it is actually a good deal

When did they go to cash bonus?

KDOWNS
    KDOWNS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 412

Stay away from bonuses nothing but trouble. They are not worth the hassle. IMO The only reasonable one worth doing is the SBG Global one puts out a couple times of year They give you a 100% bonus with a 3x roll. I think they are doing it now. I do a lot of live betting and their live betting is not that good, unless you like soccer, and they do not carry a lot of totals I like to play in QTRS, and halves, so I do not play much there but The promo bonus definitely the best one, and they give you no hassle. If you roll the deposit and bonus amount 3x you can collect that is it.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

They just gave me a free $25 freeplay. Might want to check your email.

OldschoolGambler
    OldschoolGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wonder if they will accept NT deposit for bonus? they havent for a long time

jbayko
    jbayko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1259

Quote Originally Posted by KDOWNS View Post
    Stay away from bonuses nothing but trouble. They are not worth the hassle. IMO The only reasonable one worth doing is the SBG Global one puts out a couple times of year They give you a 100% bonus with a 3x roll. I think they are doing it now. I do a lot of live betting and their live betting is not that good, unless you like soccer, and they do not carry a lot of totals I like to play in QTRS, and halves, so I do not play much there but The promo bonus definitely the best one, and they give you no hassle. If you roll the deposit and bonus amount 3x you can collect that is it.
    I’m not sure how you can make a blanket statement that bonuses aren’t worth it. It depends on the person. Some have betting strategies which make the rollovers very feasible to make without causing an sort of disruption.

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO

The rules still dont specify the triple penetrate job they are doing on me, 10x the deposit +freeplay + anything you win on the free play, they still don't ave that in the rules,

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

And once again UCF scores helping me as much as UCONN is screwing me. Can we get 11 more

GradyFuson
    GradyFuson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3991

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
    The rules still dont specify the triple penetrate job they are doing on me, 10x the deposit +freeplay + anything you win on the free play, they still don't ave that in the rules,
    Try a different person on chat and see what you get. I bet you get a different answer.
    I've been told so many different things I don't know what to think.
    Best thing to do would be to get some favourable answers from the chat then save them for when you think you've completed the roll.

Krashman
    Krashman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 27678

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    They just gave me a free $25 freeplay. Might want to check your email.
    I got the email also, but there was no free play in my account.

Probably a bait and switch attempt.

KDOWNS

Quote Originally Posted by jbayko View Post
    I’m not sure how you can make a blanket statement that bonuses aren’t worth it. It depends on the person. Some have betting strategies which make the rollovers very feasible to make without causing an sort of disruption.
    This is my opinion. I real posts in here all of the time about people who cannot withdraw their money because of an issue with rollovers, and not reading the details correctly. I personally i want to withdraw when I want to withdraw, and not have to worry about rollovers, which are always very complicated. Like I said the only one I have seen without any hassles is the SBG one with only a 3x roll which is reasonable. If I have to wager $5000 in order to get an extra $200 no thanks. You are right maybe it works for you, and others, but remember the more you have to roll the more risk you take at losing what you have already made.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Just got a 100% bonus offer from them - which is really strange, considering they limited me to max stake $200 many years ago, and stole my betpoints.

Why would you offer a bonus to someone you'd limited? Makes no sense.

KDOWNS

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    Just got a 100% bonus offer from them - which is really strange, considering they limited me to max stake $200 many years ago, and stole my betpoints.

Why would you offer a bonus to someone you'd limited? Makes no sense.
    SBG? if so did you get the one with the 3x roll only?

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

thanks for the heads up. i was thinking of making a deposit but this has given me pause. i did not realize bonus was coming as cash. i auto assumed freeplay.

Krashman
    Krashman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 27678

Quote Originally Posted by Krashman View Post
    I got the email also, but there was no free play in my account.

Probably a bait and switch attempt.
    I checked again today and the free play has been added.

The email says quite clearly "No fine print, no strings attached. Your account ******* has been credited with a $25 FREE PLAY."

Yet the freeplay has 6x rollover, max 250, and expires Saturday night.

Sounds like strings attached to me.

I'll still use it though.

Thanks DSI.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by KDOWNS View Post
    SBG? if so did you get the one with the 3x roll only?
    DSI

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO

Can you believe the clowns still have not changed their posted rules about the ridiculus roll over the stick you with?