DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

question about heritage CFB lines

its probably me because they are acting like dicks lately with limits and restrictions, but i can only move the spread a measly 2.5 points
    on their drop down spread lines. Just checking if anyone else has this issue or not.
    Asking because really dont wanna waste my time with them for CFB if the case, thanks.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

im limited to 2 points right now. I wish I could move 2.5!

DISTROYA

so sad. from 7 points or so to this....I dont know whats up their ass since early summer, but boy have they changed.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I checked Im able to get multiple numbers, is there a particular game you were looking at.
    Last edited by jtoler; 08-25-18 at 02:46 PM.

bitcoinLuke
    bitcoinLuke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Why are you moving spreads 2.5 points? Do you realize how terrible that is for EV?

TourLooper
    Update your status
    TourLooper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1173

Paranoid book. They pay fast and have good lines but way too low on the limits. Complete waste of time for high rollers

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

Quote Originally Posted by bitcoinLuke View Post
    Why are you moving spreads 2.5 points? Do you realize how terrible that is for EV?
    You think heritage stopped him from buying/selling large numbers and he was not being wise about it?

DISTROYA

to address to comments:
    I do not move the line 2.5 points...i usually do 6 to 8 points if I hone in on a game and really like. I have been doing this for past couple years with no limitations, and I'm certain I have given lot more than taken. No not wise/sharp etc I wish I was. Its across the board with all CFB games. I just want to see if its everyone or me.
    Again question still unanswered, if someone can kindly tell me if they can move those spreads on the drop down boxes more than 2.5 points or not, thank you