WestRom8363
    WestRom8363's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

FonBet Is not paying me.

Hi everyone,

So this is the situation. I deposited arround 220e to Fonbet (5 deposits varies from 20 to 50e) and right now ballace is arround 557. I wanted to withdraw 300e and they blocked my function to withdraw. I thougt, that it's okay , they will ask some documents. So They Asked ID photo to my face and just ID photo. I did that, they asked to redo it. I re-did it. They said that my account will be vertified in 3-5 days. At this point I understood where it's going to go.. After 5 days I write them about withdrawal (they did not contacted me asking for extra documents or stuff). Now they want my face and ID in the background of monitor (Start and Clock must be vissible.) This is litteraly imposible to do by yourself... Somehow I managed that and sent them the photo. But they picked new card from their pile.. Right now they say that they "answered" my requests, but when I click on it it says Internal server error. I did multiple requests asking them to write me to e-mail and explain situation and they just "answer" my request which I can't see..
    Any chance SBR could help me with this case?

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by WestRom8363 View Post
    Now they want my face and ID in the background of monitor (Start and Clock must be vissible.) This is litteraly imposible to do by yourself...

These Russian books getting more and more creative when it comes to KYC. I'm wondering if this is kind of a competition between them.

@OP: Didn't Fonbet belong to Marathonbet? I remember that Fonbet was displayed on Neteller earlier days when I deposited money at Marathonbet. Marathon used to be a rock-solid book in terms of quick and reliable payouts. Always thought Fonbet would be more serious than 1xbet, betcity etc. hmm

alex_as
    alex_as's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Fonbet doesn't belong to Marathonbet.
    For fonbet it's normal KYC procedure, they will request some more actions from you and will pay everything, so just make all they want

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Maybe I confused Panbet with Fonbet

alex_as
    alex_as's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    Maybe I confused Panbet with Fonbet
    Panbet = Marathonbet

BrianM
    BrianM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Fonbet Will pay, be calm. Do what they ask and wait, they are not scammers

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Fonbet been around forever
    I think your fine

Wolf Amadeus
    Wolf Amadeus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I had a photos of my ID card and passport in Google Drive, so just downloaded them and sent for KYC. Some time later they blamed me in using image editing apps and refused to deal with me anymore. Kind of funny, because I am a newbie in gambling and had not heard this kind of stories before.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They’re probably very suspicious

WestRom8363

Welp, nothing is moving forward in this case guys. I don't really get the ones, who are saying that it's legit. I thought that it's legit too. But now I put them in the same grade as 1xbet.

WestRom8363

LOL. This is embarising. They did unlocked my withdraw function. And surprise surprise, with that, request on Website was working again I requested full ammount withdraw and they fire back with... SAME STUFF. Send us your photo, again. This is getting so shitty...

timdog12
    timdog12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

Makes no sense why you guys don’t look at the sites rating on sbr before use join

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

LOL. This is embarising. They did unlocked my withdraw function. And surprise surprise, with that, request on Website was working again I requested full ammount withdraw and they fire back with... SAME STUFF. Send us your photo, again. This is getting so shitty...

Keep us updated.

WestRom8363

After sending same documents again, I was able to withdraw my funds. All of the procces took about 6 weeks. I'm not sure if this "problem" with request was real, but I finnaly got all of my stuff out. Allthough I cashed abit (like 300+ from deposit) I would not go to them again. Got limited to 10e imideatly after requested withdraw.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

After sending same documents again, I was able to withdraw my funds. All of the procces took about 6 weeks. I'm not sure if this "problem" with request was real, but I finnaly got all of my stuff out. Allthough I cashed abit (like 300+ from deposit) I would not go to them again. Got limited to 10e imideatly after requested withdraw.
    Thanks for updating the thread WestRom. And glad to hear you got your money finally.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

It was all in an attempt to get you to gamble more and then lose it.

Every time one of these places does something like that to me and I have my money available,

my account goes to zero because I have no discipline to not gamble if I have funds available.

SO glad you didn't "fall for it" and lose it back & let them "Win" with their "Slow pay" shenanigans.
    Points Awarded:

WestRom8363 gave JoeCool20 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.