bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

lowvig message. anyone have their phone number?

A bet cannot be made while on the phone with a clerk.
    If you are NOT on the phone, please call customer service

Very Ironic. I cannot wager and dont know how to call them to straighten this out.

jbayko
    jbayko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1259

Did you call BetOnline or Sportsbetting recently? I'm guessing they have a lock on your account from the last time you called and it wasn't automatically cleared like it should be.

LowVig doesn't have a #. Call BOL.

bubba

missed all the 7pm games. this place has a negative if I am grading their customer service. they hold my money yet cannot place any wagers due to this agonizing message.

Whats the opposite of a VIP customer? A POS customer? thats how they have made me feel the last few days.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

I don't think LV has a phone #. You have to bet via their unreliable website and if there's a problem you can email them and wait 24 hours for a response. A+ Book

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Was ready to make a huge deposit here for one of my books this football season. I'm having 2nd thoughts now. SBR... will you step in and let us know what's up with this LowVig.ag? Sounds like a damn Sanford & Son operation now.

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by jbayko View Post
    Did you call BetOnline or Sportsbetting recently? I'm guessing they have a lock on your account from the last time you called and it wasn't automatically cleared like it should be.

LowVig doesn't have a #. Call BOL.
    I havent called betonline or sportsbetting.ag in months. Missed all games tonight, will recheck account in morning.

jbayko
    jbayko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1259

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    I havent called betonline or sportsbetting.ag in months. Missed all games tonight, will recheck account in morning.
    So that other LV issue you were having the other day where people suggested you contact BOL, you never ended up doing so?

bubba

It looks like my account is back to working this morning. They responded to my email that my account was "under review". Maybe because I questioned why they cancelled my wager without warning? Calling it a "bad line" does not make it a bad line. Placed the same wager (5 cents better) at 5dimes a couple minutes earlier with no issue.

If you are going to cancel wagers, u gotta inform the customer. And give more of a reason than "bad line".