GordonGecko2011
    GordonGecko2011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2538

Betonline.ag WTF?

So Betonline.ag gave me a $25 free play. I did not ask for this free play or put in any promo codes when depositing. I got an email out of the blue that this is some NFL promo free play. I received this the other day.

I deposited money into my acct (did not enter any promo codes as I never do), and now trying to cash out some winnings (XXX amount), so not huge.

Here is now what I get

Corrections Required
    Your payout request cannot be completed for the following reasons:
    • Existing freeplay balance o freeplay pending wager.
    • Customer is not over the rollover amount

I did not ask for this free play of $25 so why are they penalizing me to cashout. I have been with them a long time and this is extremely frustrating.

GordonGecko2011

here is the original email I received

To thank you for the action you sent our way in the past, we placed a $25 free play into your betonline.ag account*

Simply head over to Betonline.ag and you will find the $25 in your “Free Play Balance”. Then use your $25 on any game that goes-down between now and Sunday night – including Saturday’sSeahawks-Chargers game on the NFL Network.

Just be sure to use your $25 right away, if not, it will disappear from your account Sunday atmidnight.

And after you use your $25 comp and if your account is running on empty, you can get a 100% Early Bird Bonus on one qualifying reload before August 26th – check the promos page for details.

Login to Betonline.ag and use your $25 comp right away!

S. Francis
    Director of Player Services
    *Terms & conditions:

1. This promotion is by invitation only and is non-transferable.
    2. There is a 12x (twelve time) rollover requirement associated with this promotion.
    3. The $25.00 free play must be used by Sunday, August 19th, 2018 at 11:59 pm(ET) or it will disappear from your account.
    4. If you use only a portion of the free play before its expiration, your rollover will still be calculated on the entire original amount of the free play.
    5. A deposit of at least $50.00 must be made at some point after Tuesday, August 14th, 2018 in order to make a future withdraw.
    6. No withdraws can be made within 30 days of using any portion of this free play.
    7. BetOnline reserves the right to modify or discontinue this promotion at their discretion.
    8. Standard terms and conditions apply to all bonuses, please see website rules for details.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko2011 View Post
    So Betonline.ag gave me a $25 free play. I did not ask for this free play or put in any promo codes when depositing. I got an email out of the blue that this is some NFL promo free play. I received this the other day.

I deposited money into my acct (did not enter any promo codes as I never do), and now trying to cash out some winnings (XXX amount), so not huge.

Here is now what I get

[FONT="]Corrections Required[/FONT]
    [FONT="]Your payout request cannot be completed for the following reasons:
    • Existing freeplay balance o freeplay pending wager.
    • Customer is not over the rollover amount

I did not ask for this free play of $25 so why are they penalizing me to cashout. I have been with them a long time and this is extremely frustrating.

[/FONT]

You just need to tell then you dont want it and it will be removed.

If you have any problem send in an SBR complaint form and we can have a manager fix it for you.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

don't use it if you don't want the rollover added...simple enough?

GordonGecko2011

I don't plan to use it and I asked to have it removed. It's just frustrating because I wanted to cash out some money today. It says it expires Sunday so I guess worst case I have to wait till Monday.

GordonGecko2011

problem resolved. They removed it.

Top notch book in my eyes.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

good to hear, hopefully you can get your payout today.

jbayko
    jbayko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1259

From WTF to top notch book!

If this happens to anyone else, you don't have to sit, wait, and wonder. BOL has chat and phone. I'm sure it can be removed in a couple minutes if you really want it to be.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

Quote Originally Posted by jbayko View Post
    From WTF to top notch book!

If this happens to anyone else, you don't have to sit, wait, and wonder. BOL has chat and phone. I'm sure it can be removed in a couple minutes if you really want it to be.
    Nothing, and I mean nothing, can be accomplished within a couple of minutes dealing with betonline live-chat