ChiTownOffset
    ChiTownOffset's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 161

Heritage Bonus Question

So I have done my research on what new book I want to use and all reviews point to Heritage. They seem to have good bonuses and cash back programs. Their site looks easy on the eyes and I was liking how the live betting section looked. Im looking to deposit $188-200 in BTC (fluctuation and fees) but I'm not really understanding the bonus listed on their website and what is listed on SBR.

On their website it says their is a 50% cash bonus on deposits over $300 and a 10% reload bonus on deposits up to $250.

On SBR it says Sign up bonus: 50% cash, max $250 bonus, 12X rollover.

I feel like I know what this means but can someone please clarify what I should expect if I deposit $188-200 in Bitcoin for my first deposit with the website? The more detailed the better. Thanks in advance.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownOffset View Post
    So I have done my research on what new book I want to use and all reviews point to Heritage. They seem to have good bonuses and cash back programs. Their site looks easy on the eyes and I was liking how the live betting section looked. Im looking to deposit $188-200 in BTC (fluctuation and fees) but I'm not really understanding the bonus listed on their website and what is listed on SBR.

On their website it says their is a 50% cash bonus on deposits over $300 and a 10% reload bonus on deposits up to $250.

I feel like I know what this means but can someone please clarify what I should expect if I deposit $188-200 in Bitcoin for my first deposit with the website? The more detailed the better. Thanks in advance.
    Ask them! Best place to get an answer.

ChiTownOffset

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    Ask them! Best place to get an answer.
    I used live support to ask them what their bonuses were and the person said it was a 10% bonus up to $250 with an 8x rollover. I guess the reason i'm confused is because what benefit is a ~$20 bonus when Id have to play it 8x ($1760). I can at least understand the 50% but what is the incentive on 10% when I could forfeit the $20 and just play with my $200 as normal.

I feel like I'd just get a vague/generic answer from support if I get detailed about the "whys?" so I was wondering if someone who has used them for an initial BTC deposit could shed some light on these bonuses and why they are worth it.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

There not worth...what is are the heritage perks like cash back and 8th dep free promo where its 3x rollover. Pass on deposit bonus unless your planning to not withdrawal for a while IMO..Heritage is best FIAT book by far though so good choice
    Points Awarded:

ChiTownOffset gave littlekona 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ChiTownOffset

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    There not worth...what is are the heritage perks like cash back and 8th dep free promo where its 3x rollover. Pass on deposit bonus unless your planning to not withdrawal for a while IMO..Heritage is best FIAT book by far though so good choice
    Thank you, this was the answer I was looking for. Could not understand how that bonus was beneficial at all with that kind of rollover.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownOffset View Post

What it says on SBR is the same as what it says on the Heritage site

https://www.heritagesports.eu/promotions

50% signup bonus with 12x rollover and $250 max.

The 10% cash bonus is for RELOADS. Not new accounts.

For the 50% if you deposit $200, then you would be credited $300 and need to make $3600 worth of bets before withdrawing.

For me, that is a fine deal. But I tend to deposit and keep playing without withdrawing very often, so 3600 in bets makes no difference to me.

ChiTownOffset

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    What it says on SBR is the same as what it says on the Heritage site

https://www.heritagesports.eu/promotions

50% signup bonus with 12x rollover and $250 max.

The 10% cash bonus is for RELOADS. Not new accounts.

For the 50% if you deposit $200, then you would be credited $300 and need to make $3600 worth of bets before withdrawing.

For me, that is a fine deal. But I tend to deposit and keep playing without withdrawing very often, so 3600 in bets makes no difference to me.
    Spoke to two different chat agents where the first one ended up saying what you said about the 200-300-3600 stuff and then when i deposited it was only a 10% bonus and then i spoke to another agent who just kept repeating that they would give me the 50% if i deposited $100 more. It's actually beyond frustrating because i thought I did enough to prevent any confusion but nope. Ended up asking to forfeit the bonus because 10 more dollars for a 5x rollover is just silly for my initial deposit.

More annoying because I was excited to use the site but its just a bad first step.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

CHITOWN - Don't forget about the Reduced Juice at Heritage. -105 odds. You can ask customer support to set your acct up that way... but you aren't allowed any bonuses.

ChiTownOffset

Updating this post to say I completely misunderstood the bonus and it is not $250 deposit for 50% but that you only can get up to $250 on a $500 deposit. My fault.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    CHITOWN - Don't forget about the Reduced Juice at Heritage. -105 odds. You can ask customer support to set your acct up that way... but you aren't allowed any bonuses.
    Take the reduced juice as your "bonus" - Best option imo!

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5453

Just opened a Heritage account through the SBR link. Don't know what took me so long to add them.

Made a BTC deposit and it was credited in about 1 minute. Went on chat for the sign-up bonus and they said it will be added in a few minutes. So far so good.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post

Take the reduced juice as your "bonus" - Best option imo!

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Just opened a Heritage account through the SBR link. Don't know what took me so long to add them.

Made a BTC deposit and it was credited in about 1 minute. Went on chat for the sign-up bonus and they said it will be added in a few minutes. So far so good.
    Not only you're going to love the book.... you're going to love the lightning quick BTC PO procedure. If you make a request around 9AM Eastern (business day...) you should have it by 4PM Eastern same day. Usually like clockwork.