Yjacket22``
    Yjacket22``'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2295

Skybook

Anybody ever play at Skybook? If so how is it? They are offering a 100% cash bonus which also includes 50% free play with an 18 time rollover. Never been much of a bonus player as I prefer reduced juice but may give this a shot. Any input on Skybook would be appreciated.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13863

Not worth it. Id rather take the BetOnline 100% reloads or Bookmaker 25% cash right now.

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7720

Skybook pays out quickly once you meet the roll over

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

low limit book,takes 3 days to process a bitcoin payout and you have to use live chat to get it,no online payout form.High juice as well,i suggest passing

washhead
    washhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7246

I opened an account with them about six months ago. I pretty quickly won about $3K on NBA player props and had my limits reduced to $50 per play. Once I met the rollover I requested cashout and I received it by bitcoin in four days, no hassles. You'll get paid, it just won't be as quick as with some other books.

Their lines for MLB are not great, but they're pretty good for soccer. Other sports are market average. They aren't my main book, but they're worth having, and the reload bonuses are generous.

DukeSnider
    DukeSnider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1503

They are directly affiliated /partners with BetPhoenix and have the same personnel etc.BetPx has a 200% FP with a 16x rollover.The good news is that the roll is based on deposit and only FP winnings.High rollover but if you are init for the long run it's okay.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are legit but you realize you aren't playing at a top book, they took 12 hours to grade one of my bets and the lines frequently come up late and off market. I've heard multiple people say they've taken 4-5 days to pay bitcoin payouts.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Average at best

Much better places

panther11
    panther11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

I remember playing with them over 10 years ago when they were known for the free 1/2 point on hoops. That was a great promo. Stopped playing with them when I ran my balance too high with them and they began slow paying me. They eventually payed but it took them more than half a year to pay me with Neteller.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13863

The worst part is since they are all pretty much affiliated BetMania/Skybook/BetPhoenix not sure about HRWager but maybe them too they all call me non-stop and text me with offers that if I live chat or call them back they tell me I'm not eligible for but they can offer me a 20x rollover. I'm limited to $100 on all of the sites so I'd never take on a bonus like that with such high rollover and low limits.

punintended
    punintended's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3283

Made a deposit here a year ago. Pretty quickly my limits were cut from $500 to $100. I have 6k stuck here now with a rollover of $86,770 remaining. Absolutely ridiculous to lure me into making a big deposit and then cut limits in the middle of a rollover.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by punintended View Post
    Made a deposit here a year ago. Pretty quickly my limits were cut from $500 to $100. I have 6k stuck here now with a rollover of $86,770 remaining. Absolutely ridiculous to lure me into making a big deposit and then cut limits in the middle of a rollover.
    They are notorious for this, and it's why you should never accept a bonus from this family of books, with their high rollover multipliers. Unless you make a very small deposit so that the rollover amount is manageable.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    They are notorious for this, and it's why you should never accept a bonus from this family of books, with their high rollover multipliers. Unless you make a very small deposit so that the rollover amount is manageable.
    This. That family of books (BetMania specifically) limited me to $250 max bets with a ton of rollover left. It’s completely ridiculous and nobody should be sending that family of books money at all.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

I have a similar story. Limiting during a big RO is a no-no. Shame on Skybook.