player1990
    player1990's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Bookmaker.eu behaviour

I played here some time and when i try to payout i upload standard id card to cashier,but they refused it first ,ask for additional document selfie with id. i sent selfie with id in hand but they again refuse it asking for another selfie with two hands holding id card front and back,i said lol wtf? i sent this also and after 3 days i was able to payout finaly ,all this proccess was slow and takes too much time ,i doubt i will back to website that asks for so many personal documents ,is this legit actions?

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

In this day and age unfortunately yes. Many books will make you provide such proof of identity to get winnings.

jbayko
    jbayko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1259

Quote Originally Posted by player1990 View Post
    I played here some time and when i try to payout i upload standard id card to cashier,but they refused it first ,ask for additional document selfie with id. i sent selfie with id in hand but they again refuse it asking for another selfie with two hands holding id card front and back,i said lol wtf? i sent this also and after 3 days i was able to payout finaly ,all this proccess was slow and takes too much time ,i doubt i will back to website that asks for so many personal documents ,is this legit actions?
    It's to help fight against players opening multiple accounts to get around rules, bans, etc.

rustygsbr
    rustygsbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3464

How does one get a selfie with two hands (unless someone else takes picture)?

Quote Originally Posted by player1990 View Post