mminkovski
    mminkovski's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17561

Bookie with cash back on net losses

I have a bunch of friends that are computer illiterates and call me each time they want to place a bet. I've used to work with a local bookie and got small commission out of it, but it closed down so I am looking for an alternative that gives cash back on net losses. Can you guys recommend one? Bets are 90% soccer, so it should have all the European leagues and international competitions.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13863

Quote Originally Posted by mminkovski View Post
    I have a bunch of friends that are computer illiterates and call me each time they want to place a bet. I've used to work with a local bookie and got small commission out of it, but it closed down so I am looking for an alternative that gives cash back on net losses. Can you guys recommend one? Bets are 90% soccer, so it should have all the European leagues and international competitions.
    Youwager gives 25% free play bonus. Can end up being a nice amount based on bet sizing.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Quote Originally Posted by mminkovski View Post
    I think no decent book offers it anymore. Just encourages people to bet other side at exchanges and pick up guaranteed profit from the cashback.

Speak to brokers like Bet-IBC or Asianconnect88 or maybe Premiumtradings and ask if they will do it for you. All three used to have a turnover cashback bonus but not sure of current status.

And I'd tell them why you want it, as that may encourage them to let you onboard if it means both of you winning.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

https://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,2267.0.html

0.1% for SBO/pinnacle accounts through premiumtradings. Doesn't sound like much, but that's cashback on volume, not losses.

You can negotiate more if you have really high volume (ie millions per month I guess).

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Youwager
    Heritage used too

Brewcity
    Brewcity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4850
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional, and mminkovski

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Hell, just book all their action until they lose more than they can pay!

They might win every once in a while before they go broke. But you'll have it all in no time.

My Dad used to do that in the 90's and all of a sudden none of my friends would come to my house anymore because

all of them owed money to my Dad that they couldn't pay!

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

One of my friends moved to Florida and booked this guy until the dude lost about $40 grand.

Then my friend opened up an insurance company with the money & now he makes HUGE money.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Bovada gives 10% back on losses plain and simple.

If you lose $100 there they will put $10 in your account the next day.

dens105
    dens105's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 486

Whats the rollover on that?

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Bovada gives 10% back on losses plain and simple.

If you lose $100 there they will put $10 in your account the next day.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by dens105 View Post
    Whats the rollover on that?
    There is no rollover, 1x if anything